It’s that time again! We are looking to add a few new contributors to our writing team! Read through the details and make sure to apply using the link at the bottom of the page.
- We are looking for Nashville Moms that can provide at least 2 quality posts a month with original images. We will definitely help you come up with story ideas or maybe even ‘assign’ you certain posts. But, if you have a great idea that fits with The Nashville Mom, we want you to post it!
- Participation in Contributor meetings. We will attempt to work around everyone’s schedule. These are quarterly with the option to get together more often- for fun or work!
Here’s what we want to give to you in return:
- Photo and bio on Contributors page with links to your social media and personal blog
- Ability to participate in a Contributors-only Facebook group and make new friends!
- Opportunity to attend different local events (for FREE)
- Opportunity to test and review new products
- A supportive environment and help with any ventures you may be tackling. Social media, blogging, and other advice is always available to you.
If this sounds like something you’re interested in, apply here! Applications close 4/28.
Feel free to email and ask us any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you soon!