The Nashville Mom Pottery Playdate
- When: Friday, Feb. 2nd at 10:30 a.m.
- Where: BrushFire Pottery, 4004 Hillsboro Pike Nashville, TN 37215
- What: Join us for some creative fun at BrushFire Pottery! Free snacks and coffee! The studio fee is $7 and then you can select your piece of pottery. RSVP to email@example.com
- When: Saturday, Feb. 3rd from 9 a.m. -12 p.m.
- Where: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Cream in 12th South
- What: Join Jeni’s for Ice Cream for Breakfast Day! Not only can you treat yourself to a scoop first thing in the morning but it’s for a good cause too! 50% of all sales will benefit the She Should Run organization.
- When: Saturday, Feb. 3rd at 9 a.m.
- Where: Cheekwood
- What: The Middle Tennessee Scholastic Art Awards features the work of regional students in grades 7-12 before they go to New York for national judging. On exhibit through March 4th.
- When: Saturday, Feb. 3rd from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Where: Cool Springs Galleria
- What: Come learn about more than 75 local day camps and away camps as you plan your child’s summer adventures
- When: Sunday, Feb. 4th at 12, 1 and 2 p.m.
- Where: Hatch Show Print at The Country Music Hall of Fame
- What: Create prints using letterpress at the historic Hatch Show Print. Visit the Hall of Fame’s website for more information on free student admission through the Community Counts Program
- When: Through Feb. 11th (dates and times vary)
- Where: Nashville Children’s Theatre
- What: See Ezra Jack Keats stories comes to life on stage!
#thenashvillemom #kidfriendlynashville #weekendhappenings
*Sweeten The Day Valentine’s Special*
Sweeten the Day is on a mission to make the world a sweeter place, one dessert, donation, and delight-filled moment at a time!
What We Do: I like to think that Sweeten the Day delivers sweet moments and heartfelt hellos from one person to another! From a more practical standpoint, Sweeten the Day is a personalized dessert and gift delivery service. We’ve partnered with Nashville’s best dessert shops and local artisans, so you can send a sweet surprise for any occasion. Our customization options and festive add-ons create a personalized gift experience from start to finish!
How It Works: Gift givers can place their order at SweetenTheDay.com in 3 easy steps…
1) Select crave-worthy desserts from Nashville’s best bakeries & candy shops.
2) Create a gift as unique and special as the recipient, with hand-written notecards and delightful add-ons, including hand-crafted goods from local artisans.
3) Tell us where and when to deliver your gift and we’ll take care of the rest!
Check out their Valentine’s gift sets and use code THENASHVILLEMOM to save 15% through February 8th