Friday, September 29th:
- When: Kids eat free through the month of September
- Where: Pastaria, 8 City Boulevard, Nashville
- What: Make Friday a family date night at one of Nashville’s newest restaurants. Pastaria offers organic pasta, a great kid’s menu and GELATO! The best part is that kids eat free for the rest of September!
- When: Friday, September 29th, show begins at 9:30 a.m.
- Where: NCG Cinema, Gallatin
- What: See the movie, Ice Age for free
Saturday, September 30th:
- When: September 23- October 29
- Where: Cheekwood Botanical Gardens
- What: Celebrate all things fall with more than 5,000 autumn colored chrysanthemums, creative scarecrow garden and the Pumpkin House and Patch. There are also “art”tivities on Saturdays as well as story time and the beer garden is open with live bluegrass music (11 a.m.- 4 p.m.)
- When: Saturday, September 30th from 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Where: Discovery Center, Murfreesboro
- What: Explore 30 experiments that will be part of the upcoming STEAM Festival
- Stop by Reeves Sain Soda Shop afterwards for one of their famous milkshakes!
- When: Saturday, September 30th
- Where: Bowie Nature Park
- What: A FREE event with hayrides, nature crafts, costume parade at 1 p.m., face painting, carnival games and candy/prizes.
- When: Saturday, September 30th, 12 p.m.- 6 p.m.
- Where: Centennial Park
- What: A general admission ticket ($12) provides access to a collection of taco makers, restaurants, food trucks and others serving $2 tacos and beverage stations. Live music, eating contests, a Tiny Taco Dog beauty page. Kids 12 and under are free!
Sunday, October 1st:
- When: September 30-October 1
- Where: The Hermitage
- What: A community event that displays local artists including specialty foods, spirits, photography, basketry, ceramics, painting, jewelry, leather and woodwork. There will also be live music, a puppet truck, musical petting zoo, face painting and more! *FREE*
- When: Sunday, October 1st from 11 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Where: Green Door Gourmet Farm
- What: Live music, pumpkin patch and carving, a kid zone with games, face paint, petting zoo and balloon art. Food trucks will be on site as well as local vendors
- When: Sunday, October 1st at 2 p.m.
- Where: Nashville Children’s Theatre
- What: Based on the Newberry Honor novel, The Hundred Dresses takes audiences of all ages on a heartwarming journey about finding the courage to stand up for others, even if you are standing alone *This is the last performance of the show
**The Nashville Mom’s Fall DIY Cake Decorating Class at SugarDrop, October 6th from 10:30 to Noon
Come join The Nashville Mom for a fall inspired Studio DIY Fall event at Sugar Drop! Each guests will be greeted with a 6″ vanilla cake covered in white fondant. Guests will also receive two bags of buttercream and 3 fondant containers, and will have access to an assortment of sprinkles, tools and toppers, everything needed to create a one-of-a-kind delicious masterpiece! Sugar Drop gives you full permission to come play with food and not worry about the mess! An instructor will be with guests during the duration of the event to help answer quests and to provide hands-on instruction.
**Also, check out our Nashville Fall Festival Round Up here!