While most of the area’s 4th of July Celebrations have been cancelled due to COVID-19, I’ve found a few festivities for Independence Day!
- Saturday, July 4th from 7 to 9 p.m.
- 3279 Southall Road Football Fields – Back of Property Franklin, TN 37064
- Food trucks, inflatables with water and fireworks! Bring towels and chairs to sit on!
- Friday, July 3rd and Saturday, July 4th
- Dolan’s Farm 8241 Malachi Ln Arrington TN 37014
- Dolan’s Venue at Dolan’s Farm in Arrington is set to host a professional fireworks show on July 4 in conjunction with their second of two nights of music, with the opening show kicking off on Friday, July 3, featuring the Ultimate Aldean and Luke Bryan tribute with Jessica McNear. On Saturday, July 4, World Turning, a tribute to Fleetwood Mac, and Resurrection, a Journey tribute band, will take the stage with fireworks set to celebrated the holiday immediately after the concert.
- Saturday, July 4th starting around 9 p.m.
- There is not an official area to gather but the fireworks will be shot off at Medical Center Parkway, near Fire Station 4
- Local radio station WGNS will provide music and surprise guest appearances on air, culminating in a patriotic medley to accompany the fireworks display. WGNS may be found at 1450 AM, and 100.5 and 101.9 FM on the radio. Listeners can also stream the show from anywhere at WGNSradio.com.
- While Nashville’s 4th of July concert and fireworks spectacular has been cancelled this year, residents are encouraged to tune in to Channel 5 on the Fourth at 9 p.m. for a fireworks display honoring health care workers and first responders. Brad Paisley will headline the concert in 2021.
- Saturday, July 4th from 5:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Veteran’s Memorial Park 115 Floyd Mayfield DriveLa Vergne, TN 37086
- Gates open at 5:00 pm, admission is FREE. Families are invited to bring blankets and lawn chairs, as well as their own picnic dinners. Visitors may also dine from a selection of food vendors that will be onsite. Fireworks will begin at dusk.
- Saturday, July 4th begins at 9 p.m.
- Parking at Mt. Juliet League
- The City of Mt. Juliet has partnered with the league to host the July 4th fireworks show. You can purchase a parking pass for 10.00(cash only) to be able to park onsite. Pre passes are available beginning June 15, 2020 at the park office, Monday thru Friday 9-2, or at any of our concession stands during league games(cash only please) Gates open at 5:30pm. Drinks, snacks, Kona Ice and Fireworks!
- Friday, July 3rd in the evening
- Watch fireworks from the fields behind Kroger
How are you celebrating the Fourth?