Friday, September 15th:
- When: Friday, September 15th, 5:30-7 p.m.
- Where: Little Art House, Nashville
- What: Participants can choose their favorite team and create a painting showing off their logo and colors. Two slices of pizza and drinks are also included. Registration required $30
- When: Friday, September 15th, 6-9 p.m.
- Where: The Streets of Indian Lake, Hendersonville
- What: Take a step back in time with a classic car show and music from the 50s and 60s
Saturday, September 16th:
- When: Saturday, September 16th, 4 p.m. to sunswet
- Where: 1200 Lone Oak Road, Nashville, TN 37215-3616
- What: A free festival including Touch-a-Truck, outdoor movie at sunset, an inflatable arena with the Nashville Soccer Club, face painting, shopping, food trucks, and much more!
- When: Saturday, September 16th beginning at 8:45 a.m.
- Where: Neighborhood Barre Studio in Green Hills (2210 Crestmoor Road Suite 12, Nashville)
- What: Free Barre classes, treats from Juice Bar, door prizes, kid’s crafting and a special sale! Register here for a free class
Sunday, September 17th:
- When: Sunday, September 17th
- Where: Monkey Joe’s Cool Springs (1648 Westgate Circle Brentwood, TN 37027); Monkey Joe’s Rivergate (1580 Gallatin Pike North Madison, TN 37115)
- What: Come celebrate Monkey Joe’s Birthday with $5 admission, a free magnetic picture frame and cotton candy while supplies last! RSVP on Monkey Joe’s Facebook page to enter for a chance to win a $50 gift card and Monkey Joe’s swag!
The Nashville Mom’s Night Out at Draper James: Thursday, September 21st 5:30-7:30
The Nashville Mom is hosting a Mom’s Night Out you don’t want to miss!! Grab your girlfriends and join us at Draper James for shopping, free champagne and cupcakes, a photo booth and the first 25 guests will receive a swag bag full of The Nashville Mom’s favorite local goodies! Please RSVP to [email protected] to reserve your spot!