Goo Goo Chocolate Class and This is Nashville Book Signing
- Saturday, April 2nd at 10 a.m.
- Goo Goo Shop
- I am so excited to team up with Goo Goo Clusters for their first ever kid-focused chocolate class meets book signing! This chocolate covered experience will include candy making, Goo Goo history, confection tasting, and a chance to use our our chocolate machine. In addition, I will be in store to read and sign my newly released children’s book, This is Nashville.
Goo Goo for Kids experience includes:
• Lil Goo Tasting + History of Nashville’s official candy bar
• Hands-on candy making + chocolate machine experience
• Classic clusters + take home apron
• Reading of This is Nashville, book signing and meet & greet with author yours truly
In addition to all of the treats, each participant will receives 10% off any purchase in-store on that day. Allow 60 minutes for this experience. Use code NMOM10 for 10% off Purchase Tickets here!
Spring Edit at Ellen and Grace
- Tuesday, April 5th from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Ellen and Grace (Providence Marketplace in Mt. Juliet)
- Exclusive deals, Botox with Melrose Aesthetics, Permanent Jewelry with Stamped Ambition and a book signing with ME!
- Thursday, March 10th through April 10th
- Nashville’s favorite spring tradition is back with more than 250,000 tulips, daffodils and spring blooming bulbs, workshops, wellness activities, live music, beer gardens, TOTS children’s activities and more!
- Through May 8th
- Gaylord Opryland
- Get ready to Spring It On with an itinerary full of family-friendly seasonal escapes. Once Upon A Spring includes events and activities, including a spring-inspired scavenger hunt, cookie decorating, and more!
- Saturday, April 9th beginning at 10 a.m.
- Cheekwood Lawn (by the First Horizon Performance Stage)
- Join This is Nashville illustrator, Candler Reynolds and other local authors and illustrators for story time! Bring a blanket and relax on the lawn by the First Horizon Performance Stage to discover a new favorite or hear a classic Nashville tale beginning at 10 AM. Join Tempo, the Nashville Soccer Club mascot, at 12:30 PM as he closes out the event with a story. Candler will be reading at 11:30 a.m. Parnassus will be on site selling our books!
- Friday, April 15th and Saturday, April 16th
- Featuring nine oversized bunnies painted by local artists – eight of them hidden throughout the gardens – and the return of egg hunts, the Great Spring Art Hop is not to be missed! The event will also feature food trucks, live entertainment and family activities!
- Saturday, April 16th
- Nashville Zoo
- Nashville Zoo’s annual spring celebration is back with egg hunts and Easter fun for children of all ages. Activities during the day include 12 scheduled egg hunts for kids, face painting, keeper talks, animal encounters and animal egg hunts! Reservations are required and will sell out!
Nashville Food and Wine Festival
- Saturday, April 16th
- Omni Nashville
- Sip, savor, mix and mingle through an impressive line of the nation’s top wine, spirits and culinary exhibitors.
- Sunday, April 24th from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- The Martin Center for Nashville Ballet
- Join us for a day filled with family-friendly fun! An annual treat for dance-loving little ones and new movers alike, Family Day at the Ballet features an exciting array of dance-inspired activities the whole family can enjoy. Experience performances by the artists of NB2, engaging story times, up-beat movement activities, creative crafts, games, and so much more at this uniquely Nashville Ballet event! Family Day at the Ballet will take place at the Martin Center for Nashville Ballet from 12 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Tickets for this event will be issued for one of the following two performances at 12:30 and 2:30 p.m. Purchase performance tickets here
- Saturday, April 23rd and Sunday, April 24th
- Cheekwood is going to the dogs! Celebrate the blooming of Cheekwood’s nationally certified collection of dogwoods by strolling the garden paths with your best four-legged friend. Shop from a selection of dog-friendly vendors and enjoy one of the most beautiful weekends at Cheekwood.