With the holidays and colder months coming up, you’re sure to be looking for fun indoor activities to try out. Brushfire Pottery is a great place to add to your list.
Brushfire Pottery is a paint-your-own pottery studio. They offer a wide array of unfinished pottery pieces that you can paint however you like. Then, they fire it and you pick up a beautiful piece of pottery.
If you’re looking for gifts for grandma (or yourself), have them help you out with making handprint or footprint impressions of the kids. They’ll even paint and write on it for you if you want- or you can do it yourself.
You can drop by Brushfire anytime, or you can plan a birthday party, mom’s night out, or any other kind of group outing. You can bring in all the food and drinks that you like or they can arrange it for you. There are several packages to fit your budget.
Check their calendar for weekly specials.
Tips & tricks:
- You can totally push the baby in the stroller if they will be happier that way. There are also high chairs or booster seats available if you want to use those.
- The paint washes off completely, but be prepared to get messy. You probably don’t want to do this right before you run out to somewhere nice.
- My 3 year old enjoyed himself, but I think kids a little bit older will really enjoy this. As long as your child likes to paint, they will have fun!
- Be prepared to explain why you don’t get to take anything home with you right away. It takes a week for them to fire and glaze the pottery, then you come and pick it up.
- Ask for help! The girls will totally help you design and paint if you need help. (I need lots of help)
Drop by today to start creating some fun art!
Brushfire Pottery is located at 4004 Hillsboro Pike, in Green Hills Court .