Easter will look different this year as we aren’t able to gather with family and friends, attend church or participate in large egg hunts but we can still make a sweet celebration.
The following restaurants are providing Easter meals to go.
- Loveless Café offering 10% off Easter Hams + Sides through Wed. 4/8
- Martin’s BBQ
- J Alexanders
- Stoney River
- Barbara’s Home Cooking
- Greer’s Tennessee Country Ham
- Puffy Muffin
- Pork Belly Farmhouse
- Del Friscos
- Frankie’s (Spring Hill)
- Granite City
- Easter Bundle from Southern Baked Pie and Callie’s Biscuits
- Fresh Market
- Honey Baked Ham
- Tennessweet Food Company Offering a Bunny Brunch
- Arnold’s Country Kitchen
- Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen
- Cracker Barrel
- Ruby Sunshine Offering Family Pancake Kits and more
If you’re looking for items for Easter baskets, here is my Shop Small for Easter Guide.
Hope that you all have a wonderful Easter celebration. Please tag me on social media with your Easter festivities and I’ll share.