Get your SUMMER SAVINGS PASS for discounts at over 50+ shops, restaurants, attractions and more HERE!
- Saturday, June 20th from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Menkveld Farm (2966 Mccanless Road, Nolensville)
- Pack a picnic lunch and enjoy time among lavender fields. You can pick your own bouquet. ($10 or $15 sizes are available)
Father’s Day Meal Deals
- Tennessweet Food Company offering a special with rack of ribs (seasoned and ready to grill), Smoked Bacon Potato Salad, Jalapeno Pimento Cheese Dip and a gallon of Strawberry Promenade TennesSweet Tea. Save 50% off your first order with the Music City Partners Card.
- Thursday, June 18th from 6 to 8 p.m.
- As part of the Welcome Back to Cheekwood reopening plan, Cheekwood is going to the dogs! Pack up the whole family and join us for dog-friendly nights in the garden the first three Thursday evenings in June. With 55 acres of rolling hills, 12 distinct gardens, to-go food from our Cafe 29, and walk-up bar service, we can’t think of a better way to enjoy the early summer nights. Must reserve your timed tickets online in advance. Get $15 off a Cheekwood Membership with the Music City Partners Card Also, check out Yoga Classes, Garden Bar Stations, Live Instrumental Music and Plein Air Painters.
- Sunday, June 21st at 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
- Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park
- Come out to Bicentennial Capitol Mall this Father’s Day for a ranger guided hike of the capitol grounds and park. Give dad the gift of nature and spend an afternoon in the sun as we explore Tennessee’s history and natural resources. This 90 minute tour will introduce you to everything Bicentennial has to offer. You will explore the capitol grounds, discuss the meanings behind our park’s monuments, and observe the sights and sounds of downtown Nashville in this one of a kind experience. Meet at the visitor center at 1:00pm and 3:00pm. Be sure to bring water, dress for the weather, and bring comfortable footwear. Spaces are limited so we can ensure social distancing practices
- Sunday, June 21st at 3 p.m.
- Online (Email [email protected])
- Calling all kids ages 9-11 and their guardians! Kids cooking classes are the perfect summer activity! Nashville Kids Cook will be hosting a Sunday summer series featured with the Nashville Public Library. Classes are taught by a chef and dietitian who can’t wait to share their expertise. This week’s recipe will be tacos! Ingredients list to be provided.
- Through August
- Various locations around Middle Tennessee
- Catch a FREE game of vintage inspired baseball. The players use costumes, equipment and rules from the 1860’s. Games are played through August at various locations throughout Middle Tennessee. Check out their full schedule here.
- Load up and use my Mural Guide to see some of the best murals in town! Snap a few selfies and tag me on social media!
Midnight Sun Scavenger Hunt: Looking for a unique way to explore Franklin with the family? Discover history throughout downtown Franklin with a fun, family-friendly horse scavenger hunt! As you solve a set of clues to find each horse statue, you will find yourself standing in a spot of historical significance in shaping the history of both Franklin and the United States. Stop by the Visitor Center in downtown Franklin to pick up your Midnight Sun brochure (or download the brochure on their website) to follow the clues and complete the hunt.
- The Nashville Zoo is open with safety measures in place! Make sure to purchase tickets in advance, no cash accepted, facial coverings for everyone 4+, one-way path and some features are closed.
Have a great weekend!