It’s Favorite Things Friday where I’m sharing some things I’m obsessing over lately!
- PUPPIES, of course! We are loving our sweet (and mischievous) puppies, Beau and Scout! Not going to lie, I did an eye roll when The Nashville Dad wanted to order these special Gunner Kennels. However, they have made a huge difference. The puppies went from barking/crying every time we put them in their crate to peacefully sleeping! These kennels are well made, sturdy and have made a huge difference in puppy life!
2. One of my favorite things to do after I drop the kiddos off at school is have some of my favorite tea in my new favorite Nashville mug! My friend, Renee from The Southern C makes these adorable mugs and has them available in many different cities!
3. Red Byrd Coffee in Leiper’s Fork! This tiny house coffee shop is adorable and the owners are so sweet! My friend Lele and I went on her son’s first day of kindergarten-they gave her a rose! I highly suggest the Papa Byrd, a blackberry latte! It’s tastes like chocolate covered blackberries!
4. I’m excited to get back to my reading list! I’ve heard so many good things about this book! Who wants to be in a book club?
5. College Game Day is just around the corner! I am so excited to see my #1 team, Clemson hit the field! I’m loving these game day essentials from Draper James! Check out these adorable tailgate goodies!
- Game Day Balloon Banner
- Tailgates and Touchdowns Cocktail Napkins
- Go Y’all Stadium Cups
- Go Y’all Cupcake Toppers
What are your favorite finds? Share with me in the comments!