Fall is my favorite time to bake! I recently spent the morning making snickerdoodle monkey bread, a family favorite! This beautiful, Le Creuset eggplant and wild berry colored cookware is so pretty and motivates me to be in the kitchen!
You can find this gorgeous Le Creuset Cassis, that relaunched in outlet stores on September 3rd! Named for the sweet black currant, Le Creuset’s CASSIS incorporates the natural-inspired shades found in eggplant and wild berries.
You can find the closet outlet to you here.
Head over to my Instagram to enter to win both of these products!
Snickerdoodle Monkey Bread Recipe
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon, divided
- 2 (16.3 ounce) cans refrigerated biscuit dough, cut into quarters
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1 small (3.4 oz) box instant vanilla pudding mix, dry and not prepared
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Spray your Cassis Pan with Pam (spray it well)
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar and 1 tablespoon of cinnamon. Dredge the biscuit quarters in the sugar mixture to coat them. Layer them in the prepared pan.
- In a small saucepan, combine the remaining tablespoon of cinnamon, brown sugar, butter, corn syrup, and instant pudding mix. Cook over medium-heat, stirring constantly until the mixture comes to a boil. Boil for 1 minute. Pour over the layered biscuits.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until lightly browned. Invert immediately onto a platter and serve warm.
*This post was sponsored by Le Creuset but all opinions are my own.