If you don’t know Maddie, let us introduce you. Maddie is 13 months old and has quite the free (and wild) spirit. She is Lindsey’s (TNM editor) daughter. Every once in a while, we’ll try and get Maddie to settle down and let you know some of her “must haves” for this time in her life. Because who isn’t always trying to find new fun things for their kiddos?
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on some of the product links, we’ll receive a little bit of money to help keep the lights on. BUT, we do own each of the products and would only post about them if we really thought they were awesome.
- Snap Bibs– Hands down, momma’s favorite bibs. After two kiddos, here is the winner. Super-cute, easy to clean, and roll up to slide right in the diaper bag. Did we mention all of the colors?
- Hape Rainbow Xylophone– Maddie is really in to music right now and can’t get enough of this toy. It’s lightweight enough for her to carry around and serenade the family all day.
- Hello Shiso Sweetheart Clips– These clips are great because not only are the absolutely adorable, they stay in fine baby hair really well. They also aren’t as big as a normal bow so Maddie doesn’t rip them off constantly. They come in plenty of other colors and shapes if hearts aren’t your thing.
- Little Green Pouch– Food pouches are even better once baby is old enough to feed them to herself. We use these to fill with homemade purees. These are the best refillable pouches we’ve found and they hold up very well. Oh yea- dishwasher safe!
- Stack ’em Up Donuts– Who doesn’t love donuts? This is a really cute and fun twist on the classic stackers. The only downside is that it may make momma hungry…
- Aden & Anais Swaddle Blankets– Maddie is very aware that these are for babies, but you won’t see her without one. These are the only blankets that she loves to carry around and snuggle with. Thankfully, they come in packs of three.
- Re-Play Soft Spout Sippy Cups– We just talked about these last week, but Maddie is seriously obsessed. We love what this company stands for, but Maddie also loves the soft spout. Also, it has yet to spill all over the diaper bag.
- We’re Going to the Farmers’ Market– This is such a fun book. There are gorgeous illustrations and it helps introduce kids to the different things to buy at the farmers’ market and go home to cook.
What do you think? Is Maddie spot-on or is she seriously misguided? :) Tell us some of your kids’ favorite things in the comments.
Does your kid have great taste? We would love to feature them! Send us an email.