- Friday, May 22nd
- Cheekwood will reopen its 55-acre garden. The reopening will also extend to gardens that had been closed for renovations for the past several months including the beloved Blevins Japanese Garden and the much-anticipated Ann & Monroe Carell Jr. Family Sculpture Trail.
- To minimize physical contact and practice social distancing, Cheekwood will only be accepting advance ticket reservations made online. No tickets will be sold on-site. Daily tickets are timed-entry and are limited in order to manage safe capacity. Members are required to reserve free visits online. Read the Visitor Guidelines here.
- It’s Berry Picking Season! Here are a few farms that are offering U-Pick Strawberries this year. Some are not offering it due to social distancing. We went to Kelley’s and felt safe. We did not come in close contact with anyone except for paying (FYI-they only accept cash) but please use your own discretion*
- Kelley’s Berry Farm, Circle S Farms, Crafton Farms, Bottom View Farm, P and P Farms, Woodall’s Strawberries and Head’s Farms.
- Load up and use my Mural Guide to see some of the best murals in town! Snap a few selfies and tag me on social media!
- Pack a picnic, grab your beach towels, some floats and take the family to one of Nashville’s “Beaches”. Nashville is lucky to have many rivers, creeks and lakes nearby. Check out a few family friendly “beach” areas here. **MAKE SURE TO CHECK EACH LOCATION TO CHECK OPENINGS/LOCATIONS
- There’s never been a better time to get outside and enjoy fresh air and any sunshine that we can. Here a few ideas on places around Middle Tennessee for hikes, nature walks and explorations.
- Radnor Lake
- Edwin Warner
- Timberland Park
- Natchez Trace-Jackson Falls, Garrison Creek
- Percy Warner
- Falls Creek Falls
- Cummins Falls
- Stillhouse Falls
- Harpeth River State Park
- MAKE SURE TO CHECK WITH EACH LOCATION FOR OPENINGS
Find some of Nashville’s best fishing holes here
A Virtual Women’s Retreat including yoga, fitness sessions, cook yummy meals, paint, draw and much more! Give yourself the self-care reboot your mind and body have been craving and help provide meals and classes for students this summer. You can register here.
Music City Partner Cards will be launching TOMORROW with discounts to over 50 merchants in Nashville including Cheekwood, Draper James, Anzie Blue, Goldfish Swim School, Ruby Sunshine and many more! Details coming soon!
Strawberry picking sounds like so much fun!
Holly recently posted…Foundation vs Foundationless Beekeeping