*For the Kids
- Membership to The Nashville Zoo provides year round enjoyment of animals and special events at Grassmere
- Give them the experience of Cheekwood Camp!
- Sign them up for an art class or workshop with Art Smart Kids
*For the Music Lover
- Treat your friends or family to a Backstage Tour of The Ryman or Grand Ole Opry
- Country Music Hall of Fame membership offers guests a variety of changing exhibits, special events, and workshops throughout the year!
- Tickets to a classical performance or one of many concerts at The Nashville Symphony
*For the Explorer
- Cheekwood Botanical Gardens is one of my favorite spots in Nashville! You can wander through the gardens, view the art gallery or attend one of the many special events throughout the year. Give the gift of a membership or tickets for the day.
- The Flying Ham offers vintage style campers for the perfect adventure! The best part is that they deliver making your camping experience super convenient! Our family can’t wait to try these out!
- Go Glamping at Horseshoe Bend Marina
- Have a staycation at Gaylord Opryland and SoundWaves! This is one of our favorite places in town- you can have an amazing getaway without even leaving Nashville! Check out their website for special offers!
*For the Crafter
- The AR Workshop will make any crafter thrilled with the variety of choices they offer
- Paper Source offers card making classes for the scrapbook lover
- Take a workshop with The Perfect Little Store
*For the Photographer
- Take photos throughout Nashville on the Mural Tour
*For the Athlete
- The Nashville Sounds have several season packages to choose from for the baseball fan
- Put some layers on and head to Smashville for a Predators game with the fang finger fanatic
- Top Golf Nashville offers play time in the Bays, golf lessons, concerts, full service bar and restaurant. Read about my day at Top Golf here
- Dinner and bowling at Pinewood Social’s nostalgic alley
*For the Ladies
- Pamper your girlfriend with a mani/pedi at Mylk Bar
- The Nashville Ballet offers beautiful performances throughout the year, book a show or season tickets here
- Give the Mamas a night out with a sitting service with Sitting Made Simple Nashville
- Relax in a float tank of infrared sauna at Pure Sweat Float Studio
- Give a gift that gives back with Able. Able is a lifestyle brand focused on ending generational poverty through economic opportunity for women. Not only do they provide jobs and resources for many women overcoming obstacles, they make beautiful products. A few of my favorites are the
*For the Foodie
- Go on a food tour with Walk Eat Nash
- There are so many amazing restaurants in Nashville, a gift card would make a nice stocking stuffer! A few of our favorites are
- Warm up with Nashville’s only daily tea service at Thistle Farms Cafe
- Sugar Drop is now offering cake decorating classes for the baker in your life
- Did you know that you can have Jeni’s ice cream shipped? Surprise someone you love with this sweet treat!
*For the Artist