Today is my son’s 10th birthday! To celebrate his love of fishing, I’m sharing some of Nashville’s best spots to fish!
Tennessee requires a permit to fish, you can find the information on obtaining a fishing license here.
- Old Hickory Lake
- Percy Priest Lake
- Marrowbone Lake–part of Tennessee Wildlife Resource Agency Family Lakes (Need a special permit that you can purchase onsite)
- Lake Watauga in Centennial Park
- Willow Pond in Percy Warner Park
- Two Rivers Park Pond
- Cedar Hill Park Pond in Madison
- Little Harpeth River in Edwin Warner Park