- When: Saturday, November 25th from 10 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Where: Homestead Manor (4683 Columbia Pike, Thompsons Station)
- What: Shop your way through Homestead’s barn as local vendors will have hand-crafted and home-grown items for sale! There will also be $1 smores by the fire pit, hot cocoa, a cash bar, food trucks, express train rides for kids and SANTA will be on site from 1-3 and 5-7. Photo opportunities with Santa will be $25.
Gaylord Opryland’s A Country Christmas
- When: November 10th thru January 1, 2018
- Where: Opryland Hotel
- What: Three million twinkling lights, festive decor and beautiful sights! Other events on the property include ICE featuring A Charlie Brown Christmas, Cirque Dreams Holidaze, Diamond Rio Holiday & Hits Dinner Show, and more! Check out the website for full details on each event
Christmas at The Ryman with Amy Grant and Vince Gill
- When: November 29th through December 21st
- Where: The Ryman Auditorium
- What: Join Amy Grant and Vince Gill at the Mother Church for this annual Christmas concert tradition.
- When: December 9-10
- Where: Historic Downtown Franklin
- What: The largest outdoor Christmas festival in Middle Tennessee! Step back in time with over 200 musicians, dancers and characters will fill the streets. An ice skating rink will be located in the square this year! The rink will be open until 9:00 on Saturday evening. Craft and food vendors will also be on site.
- When: December 2nd through December 23rd
- Where: Tennessee Performing Arts Center
- What: Celebrate 10 years of this magical production of the Nutcracker, this show will put you in the ultimate holiday spirit
Christmas at the Schermerhorn Symphony Center
The Symphony has a calendar full of holiday events, here are a few that you may be interested in
- Holidays with Cirque de la Symphony & The Nashville Symphony (11/30 through 12/2)
- Christmas with Jennifer Nettles and The Nashville Symphony (12/5 and 12/6)
- Home Alone in HD with the Nashville Symphony (12/21 and 12/22)
- Family Holiday Spectacular & Sing Along (12/23)
One of my favorite holiday events!!
- When: November 17th (Members) through December 31st
- Where: Cheekwood Botanical Gardens
- What: Over one million lights, real reindeer, meet Santa, Amores Pits, and so much fun! They also have Gingerbread Workshops on Dec. 6 and 20
Holiday Movies at The Franklin Theater
- When: Throughout November and December
- Where: The Franklin Theater
- What: The Franklin Theater will be showing classic movies like A White Christmas, The Christmas Story, Elf, Polar Express, The Grinch Stole Christmas and more! Tickets are only $5!
Mr. Popper’s Penguins at Nashville Children’s Theater
- When: Through December 3rd
- Where: Nashville Children’s Theater
- A musical tale that will make you believe in the power of ingenuity and determination
The Dancing Lights of Christmas
- When: November 17- Dec. 31st
- Where: James Ward Agricultural Center (945 E. Baddour Parkway, Lebanon)
- What: The Dancing Lights of Christmas returns for it’s 8th consecutive season. Light displays, Christmas tunes and Santa’s village.
*We will be continuing to add events to our Weekend Happenings posts each week so stay tuned for more festive fun!