You asked and we’ve got your answer! We know the cold has everyone a little bit stir crazy- or maybe just sleeping by the fireplace attempting to warm up. Just in case you want to venture out, we’ve put together a list of awesome Nashville indoor fun activities. Great for winter, those too hot days in summer, or even a rainy day here and there.
Nashville Indoor Fun
- Adventure Science Center
- American Girl Store
- Brentwood Skate Center
- Brushfire Pottery
- Build a Bear Workshop
- Chuck E Cheese
- Climb Nashville
- Country Music Hall of Fame
- Dave & Busters
- Discovery Center
- The Escape Game
- Franklin Family Entertainment Center
- Frist Center
- Gymboree Play & Music– check out their drop in Open Gym times
- Indoor Restaurant Playplace (Chick-fil-a, McDonalds)
- Laser Quest
- Library– the Downtown library has a new indoor playground. Most branches have storytimes.
- Monkey Joe’s
- Monkey’s Treehouse
- Movie Theater
- Nature Centers (most activities are free)
- Opry Mils Mall- stop by the Lego store or ride the train
- Phillips Toy Mart– watch and interact with the amazing train display
Restaurants that have an area for kids:
Make sure to check our list of kid-friendly brunch and lunch spots, too!
- Juice Bar- The Germantown & Green Hills locations have extra fun activities like a ping pong table and a chalkboard for the kids to enjoy.
- Jeni’s Ice Cream- has a chalkboard for the kids
- Boom Bozz Pizza in East Nashville has an awesome outdoor playground
- Ugly Mugs- has a special kids area with books
- Hugh Babys on Charlotte Ave. has a playground
We’ll keep updating this list! Feel free to comment with other things you enjoy with your kids!
Great list and soo needed right now!
Dawn recently posted…Monogrammed Pillow by MollieandLou
Richard Hunsucker says
Nashville is really a kid-friendly city, huh?
Richard Hunsucker recently posted…World’s Most Powerful Money Making System Review