You asked and we’ve got your answer! We know the cold has everyone a little bit stir crazy- or maybe just sleeping by the fireplace attempting to warm up. Just in case you want to venture out, we’ve put together a list of awesome Nashville indoor fun activities. Great for winter, those too hot days in summer, or even a rainy day here and there.
Nashville Indoor Fun
- Adventure Science Center
- American Girl Store
- Brentwood Skate Center
- Brushfire Pottery
- Build a Bear Workshop
- Chuck E Cheese
- Climb Nashville
- Country Music Hall of Fame
- Dave & Busters
- Discovery Center
- The Escape Game
- Franklin Family Entertainment Center
- Frist Center
- Gymboree Play & Music– check out their drop in Open Gym times
- Indoor Restaurant Playplace (Chick-fil-a, McDonalds)
- Laser Quest
- Library– the Downtown library has a new indoor playground. Most branches have storytimes.
- Monkey Joe’s
- Monkey’s Treehouse
- Movie Theater
- Nature Centers (most activities are free)
- Opry Mils Mall- stop by the Lego store or ride the train
- Phillips Toy Mart– watch and interact with the amazing train display
Restaurants that have an area for kids:
- Juice Bar- The Germantown & Green Hills locations have extra fun activities like a ping pong table and a chalkboard for the kids to enjoy.
- Jeni’s Ice Cream- has a chalkboard for the kids
- Boom Bozz Pizza in East Nashville has an awesome outdoor playground
- Ugly Mugs- has a special kids area with books
- Hugh Babys on Charlotte Ave. has a playground
We’ll keep updating this list! Feel free to comment with other things you enjoy with your kids!