- Saturday, October 5th
- Eastern Flank Battlefield
- Dancing, drinks, food and a concert with Kix Brooks. Purchase your tickets here! Just be sure to use the code NASHMOM for $25 off. This year’s black tie affair is sponsored by Estée Lauder Companies and will feature complimentary valet, hors d’oeuvres, open bar and live music headlined by Kix Brooks of Brooks & Dunn.
- When: September 22- October 27th
- Where: Cheekwood Botanical Gardens
- What: Celebrate all things fall with more than 5,000 autumn colored chrysanthemums, creative scarecrow garden as well as the Pumpkin House and Patch. There will also be a Halloween Pooch Parade, Beer Garden and specialty workshops throughout the season.
- Friday, October 4th from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Join Cheekwood and Vanderbilt’s Center for Latin American Studies for a day-long professional development workshop for K-16 educators! University of Memphis professor Dr. Diana Ruggiero will lead educators in an engaging morning of content and reflection on the cultural and historical context of Day of the Dead, as well as strategies for navigating cultural awareness, sensitivity, and competence in any classroom. The afternoon will include a hands-on Day of the Dead art activity tailored for classroom use. Registration includes lunch, all workshop materials, and 2 free admission passes for Cheekwood’s annual El Día de los Muertos celebration on November 2.
- Thursday, October 3rd through the 27th (Thursday through Sundays only)
- The Hermitage
- A family-friendly event featuring more than 5,000 decorated pumpkins, a pumpkin patch, live carving demonstrations and more! Grab your tickets here.
- When: September 21st through November 2nd
- Where: Honeysuckle Hill Farm in Cooperstown, TN
- What: Country Music Corn Maze, Pumpkin Train, hillbilly pig races, pumpkin patch, kettle corn, caramel apples, zipline adventure park and much more!
- When: September 21 through November 1st
- Where: Lucky Ladd Farms, 4374 Rocky Glade Rd. Eagleville, TN
- What: Pumpkin Patch, Nashville Preds themed corn maze, apple cider, caramel popcorn, farm animals, children’s games and activities
- Saturday, October 5th from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Westhaven Community in Franklin
- Stroll around the community while listening to live music on the front porches of homes, enjoy food trucks and enjoy a fall afternoon.
- When: September 28th through October 27th
- Where: 1974 New Highway 96, Franklin
- What: Pumpkin patch, tractor rides, corn maze, farm animals and other children’s activities
- Friday, October 4th at 8 pm
- The Ryman
- Funny lady Heather Land brings her southern sarcasm to the stage!
*Save the Date*
- Thursday, October 10th and Friday, October 11th
- Schermerhorn Symphony Center
- Join the Nashville Symphony for a family-friendly showing of this heartwarming film complete with a classical guitar soloist and a mariachi band onstage. Arrive early for live music from Mariachi Los Potrillos, plus face painting and crafts each night from 5:30-7:30 p.m. HEAD OVER TO MY INSTAGRAM TODAY TO WIN A PAIR OF TICKETS ALSO!
Franklin Wine Festival will be Friday, October 25th! Use discount code NASHMOM10 for 10% off general admission tickets!
*Contest Alert* Help me and the Junior League of Nashville (JLN) help the city of Nashville! JLN is working with 140+ merchants to offer exclusive discounts from October 24-November 4 to individuals who purchase a $40 SHOP|SAVE |SUPPORT Card. 100% of net proceeds from this fundraiser go to Nashville non-profits through the Junior League of Nashville Community Endowment Fund. The non-profits work to increase childhood literacy and fight human trafficking! Have a blast shopping for discounted tickets for the Nashville Ballet, TPAC and Nashville Zoo (to name a few!), and treat yourself to discounted facials, botox, high-end clothing and housing goods!
Enter to win here!
Purchase your cards here!