- September 6-8
- Music City Center
- Nashville’s longest running home show features over 250 exhibitors with the area’s top services and products. There will also be a cooking stage, make and take arts/crafts, a kid’s activity area and much more! Purchase your tickets here.
- Friday, September 6th through the 15th
- Nashville Fairgrounds
- Rides, contests, fair food, vendors and family friendly fun!
- Saturday, September 7th from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Memorial Park in Hendersonville
- Educational event with honey vendors, food trucks, live music, interactive beekeeping classes and exhibits. No admission fee but a $5 donation for adults is suggested.
- Saturday, September 7th from 12 p.m. until 5 p.m.
- 14 Tenn (1410 51st Ave. N, Nashville)
- Ultimate shopping day with over 50 boutiques, jewelry designers, paper goods, gifts, beauty more with a beauty bar, cocktails from Bar Magnolia, SoBro Coffee Company, Jeni’s ice cream and more!
Cumberland River Dragon Boat Festival
- Saturday, September 7th from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m.
- East Bank Landing on Cumberland River
- Vendors and dragon boat racing teams will participate in this benefit the Cumberland River Compact.
- Thursday, September 5th from 5 to 9 p.m.
- Half-priced admission, live music, drinks, lawn games, casual cuisine and outdoor fun! This week’s food trucks are Smoking’ Buttz and Cousins Maine Lobster.
- Friday, September 6th from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church (4905 Franklin Pike Nashville)
- The Nashville Greek Festival offers Greek hospitality, culture, savory cuisine, lively dancing and educational tours. Admission is $3 and is valid for all three days. Kids 12 and under are free.
*Save the Date*
Join me for an awesome event encouraging young girls to be worry-free, brave and strong with author Sissy Goff! We will have small bites, giveaways, a photo booth and lots of fun! RSVP here.