- Saturday, September 28th from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Thistle Farms (5122 Charlotte Ave. Nashville, TN 37209)
- Come learn how your personality and motivations drive how you interact with yourself and others around you. Use code: THENASHVILLEMOM for 10% off.
- When: September 21st through November 2nd
- Where: Honeysuckle Hill Farm in Cooperstown, TN
- What: Country Music Corn Maze, Pumpkin Train, hillbilly pig races, pumpkin patch, kettle corn, caramel apples, zipline adventure park and much more!
- Saturday, September 21st from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Centennial Park (Parthenon)
- Kidsville’s third annual festival! Activities include, Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library Reading Tent, Storybook Parade, Nashville Predators Fitness Zone, Music and Dance Performances, Character Photo Station, Craft Activities, Nature & Sensory Play, Face Painting, and Inflatable Ball Games, Food Trucks, Child-Focused Vendors, Local Nonprofits, and more family fun
- When: September 22- October 27th
- Where: Cheekwood Botanical Gardens
- What: Celebrate all things fall with more than 5,000 autumn colored chrysanthemums, creative scarecrow garden as well as the Pumpkin House and Patch. There will also be a Halloween Pooch Parade, Beer Garden and specialty workshops throughout the season.
- Saturday, September 28th from 4 to 7 p.m.
- GraceLand Church 1667 Lewisburg Pike Franklin, TN
- Food, games, prizes, bounce houses, face painting, hay rides, live music with Nic Gonzales and Jaci Velasquez and more!
- When: September 21 through November 1st
- Where: Lucky Ladd Farms, 4374 Rocky Glade Rd. Eagleville, TN
- What: Pumpkin Patch, Nashville Preds themed corn maze, apple cider, caramel popcorn, farm animals, children’s games and activities
- When: September 28th through October 27th
- Where: 1974 New Highway 96, Franklin
- What: Pumpkin patch, tractor rides, corn maze, farm animals and other children’s activities
- Sunday, September 29th at 2 p.m.
- Walk of Fame Park, Nashville
- 2nd Annual FREE Preds Fest with Preds player appearances, live performances by Moon Taxi and Yacht Rock Revue, a used equipment sale and lots of family fun.
Parking Lot Party
- Saturday, September 28th from 5-8 p.m.
- Veritas Salon, Nolensville
- Food trucks, whiskey/wine tastings, DJ, Photo Booth, flower crowns, boutiques and more!
- Friday, October 4th at 8 pm
- The Ryman
- Funny lady Heather Land brings her southern sarcasm to the stage!
Who doesn’t like Franklin, dancing, drinks, food and Kix Brooks? I’ll be attending the Heritage Foundation’s Heritage Ball Late Party on Saturday, October 5, and it’s not too late to purchase your tickets! Just be sure to use the code NASHMOM for $25 off. This year’s black tie affair is sponsored by Estée Lauder Companies and will feature complimentary valet, hors d’oeuvres, open bar and live music headlined by Kix Brooks of Brooks & Dunn. I hope to see you there!
Franklin Wine Festival will be Friday, October 25th! Use discount code NASHMOM10 for 10% off general admission tickets!