- Saturday, April 13th and Sunday, April 14th
- Cheekwood Botanical Gardens
- Cheekwood is going to the dogs!
- Treat your four-legged friend to a day in the gardens featuring the Beer Garden, food trucks, pet photography, live music and more! Due to popular demand, ticket reservations are encouraged for the event. Reservations are complimentary for Cheekwood Members, and regular gate admission applies for all other guests. Tickets reservations fall into two arrival times, morning and afternoon, with no limit on your time once you arrive. Click here to reserve your spot!
- Saturday, April 13th from 12-4 p.m.
- Cool Springs Galleria
- CoolSprings Galleria and Shades Sunglasses and Casual Apparel welcome you to our Family Fun Day on Saturday, April 13 from 12pm – 4pm. While the Easter Bunny is in his garden taking adorable pictures, his friends from the Nashville Sounds Baseball Club, the Triple-A affiliate of the Texas Rangers, and Beaux, the cute Golden Retriever from Shades Sunglasses and Casual Apparel, will be at Center Court with activities and giveaways for you and your little ones. Center Court activities will end at 2pm, but the fun won’t stop there! The Easter Bunny has invited Alice and The Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland to join him in taking photos with local families until 4pm. The first 200 kids in line to see the Easter Bunny starting at 12 noon will also receive a FREE cookie from Great American Cookies.
- Hippity hop your way to the Bunny in your Easter best and choose from one of several photo options, all of which include a FREE 8×11 Shutterfly Photo Book. Visitors also receive an Easter Bunny coloring sheet with awesome coupons for you and the kiddos. The Easter Bunny is egg-cited to see you, so stop by CoolSprings Galleria to say hello to your favorite cottontail and all of his friends.
- Stop by one of Nashville’s favorite toy stores, Phillips Toy Mart to visit with real life bunnies beginning on Saturday, March 10th
- Saturday, April 13th from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Rolling Hills Community Church, Franklin
- Join in an Easter celebration for the whole family! Easter Jam will be filled with music, laughter, storytelling, eggs, outdoor fun and more fun! FREE
Visit with Easter Bunny + Egg Hunt
- Saturday, April 13th from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Boom Bozz Pizza, East Nashville
- Photos with the Easter Bunny, Egg Hunt and Kids Eat Free!
- Saturday, April 13th at 1 p.m.
- Lee Victory Recreation Park
- Egg Hunt and visit with the Easter Bunny
- Saturday, April 13th from 10:30 to 3:30 p.m.
- Patterson Indoor Waterpark
- Dive for eggs under water, for ages 2-9. $3 per swimmer
- Saturday, April 13th from 10 to 10:30 a.m.
- Veterans Memorial Park
- There will be more than 10,000 eggs this year including golden grand prize eggs. The hunt is open to kids ages 12 and under. There will be four age divisions. The Easter Bunny is expected to make an appearance at the event.
Community Counts is a local incentive the museum offers for local families. Find more information on that program here.
Roam the trails, enjoy the playground, take a spin on the carousel, feed the lorikeets and much more! See the daily schedule of events here.*
- Thursday, April 11th from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- Green Door Gourmet
- Join my friend Abby with The Perfect Little Store for a spring wreath workshop. All materials included as well as treats and goody bags
- Friday, April 12th
- Marathon Music Works
- Change the Tune is a fundraiser to help prevent child abuse and neglect in our community. This is the third annual event and will include a silent auction, live music by The Long Players with Karaoke, dinner, cocktails and more! Use code: NASHVILLEMOM10 for $10 off your ticket. Tickets can be purchased here.
- Saturday, April 13th from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Sevier Park
- Enjoy FREE family fun at the 10th Annual Pinwheel Festival at Sevier Park in Nashville’s 12th South community. The Pinwheel Festival is a place where kids come to play, parents come to connect and celebrate everything that is great about childhood. You’ll see local children’s groups perform, crafts, games, and eat! Bouncy houses, face painting, puppets and much more!
- Saturday, April 13th from 3- 5 p.m.
- Plaid Rabbit, Green Hills
- Join Brittany Walters from B Nicole Salon in a fun, hands-on Braids Class. Sign up here.
Pure Barre Pop-Up at Gin-O Boutique
- Saturday, April 13th from 3 to 5 p.m.
- Gin-O Boutique, Downtown Franklin
- Grab a friend and come out for this fabulous VIP event. There will be discounts on Pure Barre Franklin-Westhaven packages and Gin-O merchandise. First 10 to register get a special gift. Email [email protected] to save your spot!
- Saturday, April 20th at 1 p.m.
- Cedarmont Farm, Franklin
- Bring a picnic lunch for a fun afternoon of games, refreshments and a visit from the Easter bunny
Mom’s Night Out at Draper James
- Wednesday, May 8th from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Join me, the Certified Celebrator and Jackson Morgan Cream for a fun event! More details to come!