- Saturday, April 20th
- Cedarmont Farms in Franklin
- Bring a picnic and enjoy an afternoon on the farm with a games, refreshments and a visit with the Easter Bunny. There will be age specific Egg Hunts also-tickets are $5 per person.
- Friday, April 19th and Saturday, April 20th (Check site for specific Egg Hunt times for age groups)
- The 27th Annual Spring Art Hop will feature egg hunts, story time with local authors, live performances, “art”ivies, garden games, food trucks and more!
Easter Bunny Breakfast and Easter Festival
- Friday, April 19th and Saturday, April 20th at Lucky Ladd Farms
- Join the Easter Bunny for a breakfast buffet, photo ops with the Bunny, a visit with the Farm’s baby animals, craft station and souvenir gift for each child. *Advanced Reservations required. Registration ends April 12th
- If you don’t want to do the breakfast, Lucky Ladd will also have an Easter Festival with fun games, activities, crafts, and journey through the story of Jelly Bean the Unbreakable Egg.
- Saturday, April 20th from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. at The Nashville Zoo
- Nashville Zoo’s annual spring celebration is back with egg hunts and Easter treats for children of all ages. Activities during the day will include 10 scheduled egg hunts for kids, spring-themed games, bounce houses, face painting and more.
Afternoon Presidential Easter Egg Hunt
- Saturday, April 20th from 12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage
- Join The Hermitage for our annual Presidential Easter Egg Hunts on the beautiful lawn of Tulip Grove Mansion! More than 5,000 stuffed eggs will be hidden at each program, including special prize eggs. Easter Egg Hunts will be divided into three age groups, each with their own field and start time: 8–10, 4–7 and 3–under**NEW in 2019: Presidential Easter Egg Roll!**
- Kids will have a chance to decorate their own egg to race in a traditional egg roll down the front lawn of Tulip Grove, home of Emily Donelson who acted as First Lady for her Uncle Jackson! Additionally, families will get to enjoy a special photo opportunity with the Easter Bunny, create springtime cards for military troops, decorate cookies, play historic lawn games, listen to music on the veranda and enjoy story time and crafts with Usborne Books! See event page for more information on the Sensory Friendly Hunts.
- Tickets are available online and cash only at the gate. $12 participating kids (ages 1-10) and $6 for adults and older kids. Infants and Hermitage Member Adults receive free admission. Tickets do not include general admission to The Hermitage, but discounts will be offered when you present your event ticket at the box office! Face painting and food trucks will also be on-site for additional purchase.
Mother’s Day Event at Grogan Jewels
Mom’s Night Out at Draper James
- Wednesday, May 8th from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Join me, the Certified Celebrator and Jackson Morgan Cream for a fun event! More details to come!
Nashville Baby Guide Launch Party
- Sunday, April 28th from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- The Lodge, Franklin
- Enjoy a family-friendly event with a princess visit, a braid station, The Happy Campers with kid-friendly juice boxes and mom-osas. Food, music, dancing and more! Also, bring diapers to donate to Nashville Diaper Connection.