- Saturday, April 6thh from 6 to 9 p.m.
- Westhaven Resident’s Club
- Say goodbye to Winter and welcome warmer weather with whiskey sampling from around the world, chat with master distillers, and cozy up with great local food and live music. Your ticket includes 15 tastings and access to all areas of the event. Guests must be 21+
- Saturday, April 6th from 11 to 11:45 a.m.
- The Parthenon, 2500 West End Ave., Nashville
- Kidsville at the Parthenon is a FREE weekly program that combines storytelling, educational activities, arts and crafts, musicians, special guests and more! This week, come explore the book, Brother Eagle, Sister Sky by Susan Jeffers with Imagination Library, then create art inspired by the book. Admission to the Parthenon and all materials are included, free of cost.
There’s no place more beautiful than Cheekwood in the spring as more than 150,000 blooming bulbs spill from their gardens creating a color experience you won’t forget. Snowdrops, crocus, hyacinths, daffodils, magnolias, redbuds, and dogwoods are also in on the act, putting on an unforgettable show as warmer weather and longer days arrive in Nashville. With five weekends of family activities, entertainment and plenty of natural inspiration, we can’t think of a better way to celebrate the change of seasons.
- 150,000 Blooming Bulbs
- Weekend Activities, including crafts, live music, tours and more.
- Cheekwood Beer Garden open Saturdays and Sundays, 11 am – 4 pm
Now open 7 days a week!
See the weekly activities including family activities, music, tours and more here.
Community Counts is a local incentive the museum offers for local families. Find more information on that program here.
Roam the trails, enjoy the playground, take a spin on the carousel, feed the lorikeets and much more! See the daily schedule of events here.
- Thursday, April 4th at 6:35 p.m.
- First Tennessee Park
- Cheer the Sounds on against Iowa in the Season Opener!
- Thursday, April 11th from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- Green Door Gourmet
- Join my friend Abby with The Perfect Little Store for a spring wreath workshop. All materials included as well as treats and goody bags
- Friday, April 12th
- Marathon Music Works
- Change the Tune is a fundraiser to help prevent child abuse and neglect in our community. This is the third annual event and will include a silent auction, live music by The Long Players with Karaoke, dinner, cocktails and more! Use code: NASHVILLEMOM10 for $10 off your ticket. Tickets can be purchased here.
- Saturday, April 13th from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Sevier Park
- Enjoy FREE family fun at the 10th Annual Pinwheel Festival at Sevier Park in Nashville’s 12th South community. The Pinwheel Festival is a place where kids come to play, parents come to connect and celebrate everything that is great about childhood. You’ll see local children’s groups perform, crafts, games, and eat! Bouncy houses, face painting, puppets and much more!
- Saturday, April 13th from 3- 5 p.m.
- Plaid Rabbit, Green Hills
- Join Brittany Walters from B Nicole Salon in a fun, hands-on Braids Class. Sign up here.
Pure Barre Pop-Up at Gin-O Boutique
- Saturday, April 13th from 3 to 5 p.m.
- Gin-O Boutique, Downtown Franklin
- Grab a friend and come out for this fabulous VIP event. There will be discounts on Pure Barre Franklin-Westhaven packages and Gin-O merchandise. First 10 to register get a special gift. Email email@example.com to save your spot!
- Saturday, April 20th at 1 p.m.
- Cedarmont Farm, Franklin
- Bring a picnic lunch for a fun afternoon of games, refreshments and a visit from the Easter bunny
Mom’s Night Out at Draper James
- Wednesday, May 8th from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Join me, the Certified Celebrator and Jackson Morgan Cream for a fun event! More details to come!