*Photo by Leslee Mitchell
One of my favorite holiday events!!
- When: November 17th (Members) through December 30th (Closed on Christmas Day) Timed-ticketed event
- Where: Cheekwood Botanical Gardens
- What: Over one million lights, real reindeer, meet Santa , Have Breakfast with Santa (for members only), Carolers, S’mores Pits, and so much fun! They also have Gingerbread Workshops on Dec. 1 and 15
- When: November 9th thru January 1, 2019
- Where: Opryland Hotel
- What: Three million twinkling lights, festive decor and beautiful sights! Other events on the property include ICE featuring How The Grinch Stole Christmas. Soundwaves, an indoor water park opens December 1st! (Admission to the water amenities is only guaranteed to overnight guests)
- When: November 28th through December 23rd
- Where: The Ryman Auditorium
- What: Join Amy Grant and Vince Gill at the Mother Church for this annual Christmas concert tradition.
- When: December 8-9
- Where: Historic Downtown Franklin
- What: The largest outdoor Christmas festival in Middle Tennessee! Step back in time with over 200 musicians, dancers and characters will fill the streets. Craft and food vendors will also be on site.
- When: Saturday, December 8th and Sunday, December 9th
- Where: Centennial Park
- What: Join us in Centennial Park for holiday cheer for the whole family. Shop our Holiday Market for unique gifts from Nashville craft artisans, enjoy live music by local performing groups, and treat yourself at our food trucks, s’mores stations, pet portraits, a beard competition, and tons more. Ages 17 and under are FREE! 18 and up-$5
- When: December 1st through December 23rd
- Where: Tennessee Performing Arts Center
- What: Celebrate this magical production of the Nutcracker, this show will put you in the ultimate holiday spirit
- When: Through December 3rd
- Where: Nashville Children’s Theater
- A musical tale that will make you believe in the power of ingenuity and determination
- When: November 22nd through December 29th
- Where: Williamson County AG Expo Center
- What: Beginning Thanksgiving night, FrankTown Open Hearts, a local nonprofit in Franklin, will host a drive-through holiday lights experience with synchronized music that stretches for a mile at the Williamson County AG Expo Center. $25 per car
- Noel Notes and Nibbles, December 8th: Light breakfast treats will be served alongside musical entertainment and a specialized stationed tour of the mansion. A photographer will be on hand to take holiday photos in the Victorian Christmas decorated home. Tickets are $25 per person.
- Belmont Camerata, December 10th: A Camerata Christmas in the Grand Salon at 7:30 p.m. Program is free and open to the public. A holiday celebrated with the beloved Corelli Christmas Concerto and favorite bluegrass style carols led by Kathy Chiavola, Ryan Joseph and Tammy Rogers-King.
**More Festivities Below**
Volunteer with me at Shower Up-THIS SUNDAY
Spread Holiday Cheer at Draper James-Thursday, December 13th