- Friday, March 1st and Saturday, March 2nd
- Green Door Gourmet
- Williams Honey Farm will host their third annual Natural Beekeeping School providing students with information and education on beekeeping.
- Thursday, February 28th through Sunday, March 3rd
- Nashville Fairgrounds
- The Nashville Lawn and Garden Show will feature multiple activities for children of all ages including Tea Parties, 200 Live Butterflies in the Butterfly House and Pollinator Garden, a live flower wall, children’s garden, live animal ambassadors from the Nashville Zoo, farm animals and much more! The event will also include lectures, interactive workshops, gardens, and vendors.
- Friday, March 1st through Sunday, March 3rd
- 1755 Galleria Blvd. Franklin, TN (Old Toys ‘R Us Building)
- Come stock up on children’s consignment items at this local sale
- Saturday, March 2nd from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Belle Meade Plantation
- Experience a Wonderland Tea Party at Belle Meade Plantation
Orchids in the Mansion, inside the historic mansion’s loggia level, will showcase a stylized interpretation of a classical orangery, symbolizing how the Cheek family most likely brought nature indoors to decorate their home. On display February 1-March 3, 2019.
Also check out the Derived from the Decorative exhibit.The work of each artist takes cues from decorative arts traditions to blur the space between functional forms and art forms. On display February 1-June 9, 2019.
Cheekwood is celebrating 28 years as host to The Middle Tennessee Scholastic Art Awards, which recognizes outstanding art achievement by students in grades 7 through 12. On display February 2-March 3, 2019.
Weed Wrangle is a one-day, citywide, volunteer effort to help rescue our public parks and green spaces from invasive species through hands-on removal of especially harmful trees, vines and flowering plants. For more information on how you can help, contact Cheekwood at [email protected]
The Hall of Fame has launched a Membership Drive for the month of February. Family and Individual Memberships are 10% off from 2/1 to 2/28. Annual benefits include: Unlimited free admission, amazing performances and special events, unique programs for all ages and discounts on dining, shopping, and tours of Hatch Show Print and Historic RCA Studio B.
Community Counts is another incentive the museum offers for local families. Find more information on that program here.
- Sunday, March 3rd from 7 to 9 p.m.
- Cool Springs Galleria
- Taste of Williamson is an annual community favorite, featuring the area’s best food and beverages. All proceeds benefit United Way of Williamson County and its partner agencies. Ticket holders will meet chefs, sip beverages and taste local restaurant offerings.