There’s no place more beautiful than Cheekwood in the spring as more than 150,000 blooming bulbs spill from their gardens creating a color experience you won’t forget. Snowdrops, crocus, hyacinths, daffodils, magnolias, redbuds, and dogwoods are also in on the act, putting on an unforgettable show as warmer weather and longer days arrive in Nashville. With five weekends of family activities, entertainment and plenty of natural inspiration, we can’t think of a better way to celebrate the change of seasons.
- 150,000 Blooming Bulbs
- Weekend Activities, including crafts, live music, tours and more.
- Cheekwood Beer Garden open Saturdays and Sundays, 11 am – 4 pm
Now open 7 days a week!
See the weekly activities including family activities, music, tours and more here.
Community Counts is a local incentive the museum offers for local families. Find more information on that program here.
- Wednesday, March 13th through Sunday, March 17th
- Bridgestone Arena
- It’s March Madness at Bridgestone Arena with the SEC Men’s Basketball Tournament! Go cheer on your favorite team!
- Various dates
- Little Art House, Nashville
- Little Art House is hosting a variety of classes and camps during spring break with hands-on activities and projects
- Thursday, March 14th through Sunday, March 17th
- Schermerhorn Symphony Center
- The Nashville Symphony’s Star Wars series continues with the second film in the original trilogy, giving fans of all ages the chance to experience The Empire Strikes Back like never before. Travel to a galaxy far, far away and enjoy this iconic film projected in HD above the stage, while your Nashville Symphony performs John Williams’ thrilling score live.
- Arrive early for a special photo opportunity with members of The 501st Legion and The Rebel Legion. Photo line will open 90 minutes prior to the performance and will close 15 minutes prior to the performance. Share your photos and tag #LiveAtTheHorn on Instagram to be entered in a monthly ticket giveaway.
- Friday, March 15th through Sunday, March 17th
- Wilson County Expo Center
- Vintage Market Days® is an upscale vintage-inspired market featuring original art, antiques, clothing, jewelry, handmade treasures, home décor, outdoor furnishings consumable yummies, seasonal plantings and a little more. The market is a three day event held several times a year throughout the Middle Tennessee area. Each Vintage Market Days® event is a unique opportunity for our vendors to display their talents and passions in different avenues.
*Mallary Hope Video Contest*
Mallary Hope is a Christian recording artist who has an encouraging song out called “Me”.
“‘Me’ is a special reminder, even for myself, that I don’t have to change who I am or conform to the world to fit in. I am loved and am enough just the way I am. It’s easy to forget the beauty God created us for. I want this song to remind people of that beauty and to feel encouraged that ‘it’s okay to be me.’” – Mallary Hope
Mallary wants to encourage her fans to be comfortable with who they are. That’s why she is inviting those who resonate with the message of “Me” to share their own stories of overcoming by uploading their personal videos by Friday, March 15th. (See instructions on the promo page.) The videos will then have a chance of being included in her upcoming music video for the song.
- Thursday, March 28th from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Draper James, 12th South
- Join me to celebrate the launch of my podcast, The Nash Chat for a fun night out at Draper James! We will have sweets, sips, shopping and of course SWAG!
- Thursday, April 11th from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- Green Door Gourmet
- Join my friend Abby with The Perfect Little Store for a spring wreath workshop. All materials included as well as treats and goody bags
- Saturday, April 13th from 3- 5 p.m.
- Plaid Rabbit, Green Hills
- Join Brittany Walters from B Nicole Salon in a fun, hands-on Braids Class. Sign up here.
- Saturday, April 20th at 1 p.m.
- Cedarmont Farm, Franklin
- Bring a picnic lunch for a fun afternoon of games, refreshments and a visit from the Easter bunny