- Sunday, March 24th at 1:05 p.m.
- First Tennessee Park
- The Nashville Sounds, in conjunction with the Texas Rangers, are set to play a spring training exhibition game at First Tennessee Park on Sunday, March 24 at 1:05 p.m. The Texas Rangers play from the the 3rd base side dugout and the Nashville Sounds, the designated home team, will reside in the 1st base side dugout.
- Friday, March 22nd at 5:30 p.m.
- Smyrna Outdoor Adventure Center
- Make animal crafts and enjoy an animal show by biologist Bob Tarter. Experience close encounters with his amazing education animals! $2 per person
- Saturday, March 23rd at 10:30 a.m.
- Main Library, Nashville
- Come see Pecos Bill, Calamity Jane, John Henry and Johnny Appleseed, live and in person, in this musical extravaganza for the whole family! You may even see a big blue ox…if you’re lucky! Recommended for ages 4–12 but all are welcome. In the Children’s Theatre. Run time: 55 min.
There’s no place more beautiful than Cheekwood in the spring as more than 150,000 blooming bulbs spill from their gardens creating a color experience you won’t forget. Snowdrops, crocus, hyacinths, daffodils, magnolias, redbuds, and dogwoods are also in on the act, putting on an unforgettable show as warmer weather and longer days arrive in Nashville. With five weekends of family activities, entertainment and plenty of natural inspiration, we can’t think of a better way to celebrate the change of seasons.
- 150,000 Blooming Bulbs
- Weekend Activities, including crafts, live music, tours and more.
- Cheekwood Beer Garden open Saturdays and Sundays, 11 am – 4 pm
Now open 7 days a week!
See the weekly activities including family activities, music, tours and more here.
Community Counts is a local incentive the museum offers for local families. Find more information on that program here.
- Thursday, March 28th from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Draper James, 12th South
- Join me to celebrate the launch of my podcast, The Nash Chat for a fun night out at Draper James! We will have sweets, sips, shopping and of course SWAG!
- Thursday, April 11th from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- Green Door Gourmet
- Join my friend Abby with The Perfect Little Store for a spring wreath workshop. All materials included as well as treats and goody bags
- Saturday, April 13th from 3- 5 p.m.
- Plaid Rabbit, Green Hills
- Join Brittany Walters from B Nicole Salon in a fun, hands-on Braids Class. Sign up here.
- Saturday, April 20th at 1 p.m.
- Cedarmont Farm, Franklin
- Bring a picnic lunch for a fun afternoon of games, refreshments and a visit from the Easter bunny