- Thursday, March 28th from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Draper James, 12th South
- Join me to celebrate the launch of my podcast, The Nash Chat for a fun night out at Draper James! We will have sweets, sips, shopping and of course SWAG!
- Saturday, March 30th from 6 to 9 p.m.
- Westhaven Resident’s Club
- Say goodbye to Winter and welcome warmer weather with whiskey sampling from around the world, chat with master distillers, and cozy up with great local food and live music. Your ticket includes 15 tastings and access to all areas of the event. Guests must be 21+
- March 28th through the 31st
- Franklin Theater
- The 3rd Annual Nashville Elvis Festival will celebrate the music of The King with live performances, celebrity appearances, competitions and more!
- Saturday, March 30th from 12 to 3 p.m.
- Nolensville Park-Pavilion
- Bring out your pooch for a dog show and expo! Competitions include Best Costume, Best Trick and Best Retriever. $10 participation fee and free for spectators. Click here to register.
- Saturday, March 30th from 11 to 11:45 a.m.
- The Parthenon, 2500 West End Ave., Nashville
- Kidsville at the Parthenon is a FREE weekly program that combines storytelling, educational activities, arts and crafts, musicians, special guests and more! This week, come hear the myth of Midas, a foolish king who gets his wish to turn everything to gold, then create your own golden art.
There’s no place more beautiful than Cheekwood in the spring as more than 150,000 blooming bulbs spill from their gardens creating a color experience you won’t forget. Snowdrops, crocus, hyacinths, daffodils, magnolias, redbuds, and dogwoods are also in on the act, putting on an unforgettable show as warmer weather and longer days arrive in Nashville. With five weekends of family activities, entertainment and plenty of natural inspiration, we can’t think of a better way to celebrate the change of seasons.
- 150,000 Blooming Bulbs
- Weekend Activities, including crafts, live music, tours and more.
- Cheekwood Beer Garden open Saturdays and Sundays, 11 am – 4 pm
Now open 7 days a week!
See the weekly activities including family activities, music, tours and more here.
Community Counts is a local incentive the museum offers for local families. Find more information on that program here.
Roam the trails, enjoy the playground, take a spin on the carousel, feed the lorikeets and much more! See the daily schedule of events here.
Elisabeth Hasselbeck’s Point of View Girl’s Night Out
- Thursday, April 4th at 7 p.m.
- Church of the City, Franklin
- Join Emmy Award winner, former co-host of The View and Fox & Friends and best-selling author for a special Girl’s Night Out! Elisabeth will be joined in conversation by Rebekah Lyons. She will share life lessons, personal stories of triumph, failures and more! Two ticket options are available for this event: a ticket that admits one person and includes one copy of Point of View, or a ticket that admits two people and includes one copy of the book. Additional copies will be available for purchase at the event. Purchase your ticket here.
Nashville Sounds Opening Day
- Thursday, April 4th at 6:35 p.m.
- First Tennessee Park
- Cheer the Sounds on against Iowa in the Season Opener!
- Thursday, April 11th from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- Green Door Gourmet
- Join my friend Abby with The Perfect Little Store for a spring wreath workshop. All materials included as well as treats and goody bags
- Saturday, April 13th from 3- 5 p.m.
- Plaid Rabbit, Green Hills
- Join Brittany Walters from B Nicole Salon in a fun, hands-on Braids Class. Sign up here.
- Saturday, April 20th at 1 p.m.
- Cedarmont Farm, Franklin
- Bring a picnic lunch for a fun afternoon of games, refreshments and a visit from the Easter bunny