- Saturday, May 11th from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Percy Werner Park
- The 78th Iroquois Steeplechase will feature a day of world-class racing at Music City’s most time-honored spring event. A hat contest will take place, children’s activities and more.
- Sunday, May 12th at 3 p.m.
- Tennessee Performing Arts Center
- PJ MASKS LIVE: is back with an all new super-heroic, live musical show, featuring the heroic trio from your favorite series: The PJ MASKS! Watch Catboy, Owlette and Gekko along with their new friend PJ Robot, as they try to save the day from the sneaky villains – Romeo, Night Ninja and Luna Girl! Fluttering Feathers! Leaping Lizards! What a CAT-tastrophe!
- Leaping, flipping and climbing – live on stage! Complete with your favorite music and brand new songs you’ve never heard before! Don’t sleep through it – watch the PJ Masks save the day, live on stage!
- May 1st through September 1st
- Cheekwood Botanical Gardens
- Experience the magic of five of your favorite childhood classics reimagined in Cheekwood’s gardens. Visitors of all ages will enjoy these whimsical playhouses inspired by beloved illustrators including “Oh, The Places You’ll Play” inspired by Dr. Suess, “Hill Top Garden” inspired by Beatrix Potter, “Charlotte’s Barn” inspired by Garth Williams, “We Are Wild” inspired by Maurice Sendak, and “TRAINS!” inspired by Loren Long.
- Saturday, May 11th
- Portland, TN (Free parking will be located at Portland High School, 600 College Street)
- The festival will include a pancake breakfast, Strawberry Stride 5K, 125+ vendors, Kid Town USA with a $5 admission to play all day, live music, strawberries and much more!
- Saturday, May 11th at 5 p.m.
- Nissan Stadium
- Enjoy twilight yoga on Nissan Stadium’s field, cocktails and shopping. Tickets are $20 each
- Saturday, May 11th and Sunday, May 12th
- Nordstrom, Green Hills Mall
- Petals and Fields will have a floral pop-up at Green Hills Nordstrom. Pick up flowers for Mother’s Day! Call ahead to pre-order your bouquet 615-779-4823
Family Program: Learn to Sew: Cool Car Keychains
- Saturday, May 11th at 1 p.m.
- Country Music Hall of Fame
- Create your own keychain inspired by famous cars that belonged to Elvis, Nudie Cohn, and more! Learn basic sewing skills, then make a fabric keychain on a Singer sewing machine. All skill levels welcome.
- Admission is included with Museum ticket* or Museum membership. Tennessee children ages 18 and under from Cheatham, Davidson, Robertson, Rutherford, Sumner, Williamson, and Wilson counties receive free museum admission as part of Community Counts: Museum Admission Program for Locals. Up to two accompanying adults receive 25 percent off admission. Proof of residency required. For more information, please visit Community Counts or inquire at the Museum Box Office.
- Saturday, May 11th (at 11 a.m. or 3 p.m.)
- The Hermitage
- Join the Hermitage for an elegant tea party in Tulip Grove mansion. This year, they are celebrating the 130th anniversary of the Ladies’ Hermitage Association. Guest are encouraged to dress in their favorite decade or wear their favorite hat. There will be a fashion show, seated tea and hors d’oeuvres. Advanced ticket purchase required.
- Saturday, May 18th
- Recreational Area behind Bellevue Middle School
- Join in this annual celebration of the Bellevue Community with rides, inflatables, pony rides, food trucks, live music, local vendors, arts and crafts, a kid’s zone and fireworks!
Fitness on the ROW benefiting Survivor Fitness FoundationDate: May 18Time: Check-in at 8:40am, Workout begins at 9:00amLocation: Result’s Fitness on Music RowCost: $35 (This covers one session for a cancer survivor in our program)What: This group workout is designed for ALL fitness levels and open to everyone! Website: https://survivorfitness.org/special-events/
About Survivor Fitness: Survivor Fitness helps adult cancer survivors regain their health and wellness through personal training and nutritional support. If you or someone you know might be interested, you can find more information about becoming a participant here https://survivorfitness.org/become-a-participant/.