- Home games May 24th though May 31st
- First Tennessee Park
- Cheer the Sounds on! Check their website for the special promotions taking place including fireworks, Tito’s Tail Waggin’ Tuesdays, Winning Wednesday, Throwback Thursday and more!
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix in Concert
- Thursday, May 24th through Sunday, May 29th
- Schermerhorn Symphony Center
- You-Know-Who™ is not the only one who has returned — Harry Potter™, Ron Weasley™ and Hermione Granger™ are back as well in this unforgettable concert event. Relive the magic with Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix™ displayed on a giant screen in high-definition and accompanied by a symphonic orchestra. Experience Harry and his friends racing through the Department of Mysteries, practicing Defense Against the Dark Arts in secret, and enduring Professor Umbridge™ with Nicholas Hooper’s iconic score!
- Calling All Wizards, Witches & Muggles!
- Arrive early for magical pre-concert activities, including our Hogwarts photo wall and surprise prizes for some lucky fans in costume. Sorry, Death Eaters – No masks, please.
- Friday, May 24th beginning at 6 p.m.
- Nashville Zoo
- Zoovie Nights include games, inflatables, music and after-hours access to the carousel and zip line! When the sun goes down the evening’s feature film will play on a large inflatable screen, so pack a blanket and head to the Zoo! Ralph Breaks the Internet will be the movie for this week.
Creative Zone: Adorn A Microphone
- Sunday, May 26th and Monday, May 27th
- Country Music Hall of Fame
- Miranda Lambert, Maren Morris, and Shania Twain have been known to use flashy microphones in their stage shows. Draw inspiration from the bedazzled microphones used by country singers and channel your inner country music star to create an inventive mic using color, gems, sequins, and your own creativity. All ages. Taylor Swift Education Center.
- PROGRAM ADMISSION
- Admission is included with Museum ticket* or Museum membership.
- * Tennessee children ages 18 and under from Cheatham, Davidson, Robertson, Rutherford, Sumner, Williamson, and Wilson counties receive free museum admission as part of Community Counts: Museum Admission Program for Locals. Up to two accompanying adults receive 25 percent off admission. Proof of residency required. For more information, please visit Community Counts or inquire at the Museum Box Office.
- May 1st through September 1st
- Cheekwood Botanical Gardens
- Experience the magic of five of your favorite childhood classics reimagined in Cheekwood’s gardens. Visitors of all ages will enjoy these whimsical playhouses inspired by beloved illustrators including “Oh, The Places You’ll Play” inspired by Dr. Suess, “Hill Top Garden” inspired by Beatrix Potter, “Charlotte’s Barn” inspired by Garth Williams, “We Are Wild” inspired by Maurice Sendak, and “TRAINS!” inspired by Loren Long.
Tennessee Renaissance Festival: Pirate Invasion Weekend
- May 18th and 19th; May 25th, 26th and 27th
- Renfest Fairgrounds, 2124 Newcastle Road, Arrington, TN
- Travel back to 16th Century England. Our Village of Covington Glen comes alive with the bustle of a Renaissance Marketplace. Over 60 skilled Artisans from all over the country display their wares from silks to swords; from gems to jewels. Flavors, aromas and tastes of specialty foods and drinks greet the festival-goer. Hear the sounds of Renaissance musicians and merrymakers as they echo through the trees. Color, movement, and peals of laughter welcome those who thrill to the challenges of Games of Skill and Man-Powered Rides. Come join us at the Tennessee Renaissance Festival!