Join me at Kendra Scott in Green Hills with Faithfully Restored for an event benefitting Waves of Grace TONIGHT in Green Hills! It’s going to be such special evening benefitting a wonderful cause!
- Through Sunday, November 1st
- Celebrate the autumnal season at Cheekwood! You’ll find activities and experiences designed to appeal to kids, adults and families alike, making this seven-week celebration the perfect time for a peaceful solo stroll, a crisp fall family day, or an afternoon date.
- Saturday, October 24th from 3 to 7 p.m.
- By Faith Farm
- Live music, food trucks, farmer’s market, farm animals, hay rides, pumpkin painting, sunflower picking. A $25 donation is suggested to benefit Second Harvest Food Bank. VIP Donor Passes are available starting at $15 Passes give perks like unlimited hayrides, free pumpkins to paint and a glow tube for kids. 100% of proceeds from VIP passes support the farm’s food initiative.
Franklin Paint the Town Orange: Autumnal Treats
- Autumnal Treats at Landmark Booksellers | Saturday, October 24, 10:00 am – 6:00 pm | Customers can enjoy autumnal treats while shopping for a new favorite book. Learn more about the shop: https://www.landmarkbooksellers.com/
- Sunday Brunch at 1799 Kitchen & Cocktails | Every Sunday from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm, enjoy a Sunday Jazz Brunch, featuring delicious brunch favorites and $5 mimosas. Learn more about the restaurant: https://curiocollection3.hilton.com/en/hotels/tennessee/the-harpeth-franklin-downtown-curio-collection-by-hilton-BNASQQQ/dining/index.html
- New Fall Menu at Americana Taphouse | All month long, enjoy Americana’s new menu with seasonal items, including pork rind nachos, cioppino and grits with shrimp, cod okra and corn; and for dessert, a cornbread sammie: Yankee cornbread, bacon-whipped ice cream, bacon caramel and toasted pecans. Learn more about the restaurant: http://americanataphouse.com/
- Live Music at Merridee’s Breadbasket | At Merridee’s, everything is still made from scratch, the old-fashioned way – you won’t find any premade mixes in this bakery – just bags of flour, whole grains and sugar, flats of eggs and cases of real creamery butter. It takes a lot of loving care to transform these staples into the delicious pies, brownies, cookies and breads you will find on the shelves every day. Every Friday and Saturday night from 6:00 – 9:00 pm, enjoy live music. Walk-ins are welcome; or reserve a table on OpenTable. Learn more about the restaurant: http://www.merridees.com/
- Fall Pancakes at Puckett’s Restaurant & Grocery | All month long, enjoy Apple Jack-o-Lantern pancakes! Learn more about the restaurant: http://puckettsgro.com/franklin/
- “Pumpkin Pie Spice” Donuts at Tiny Little Donuts | Throughout the entire month, Tiny Little Donuts has a fun and festive environment where families can take photos on the porch, decorated with hay bales and pumpkins, while also enjoying the fan-favorite “Pumpkin Pie Spice” tiny little donuts. Learn more about the restaurant: https://tinylittledonuts.com/
- Through November 1st (check their website for available dates as some are reserved for field trips, etc)
- Honeysuckle Hill Farm in Cooperstown, TN
- Country Music Corn Maze, Pumpkin Train, hillbilly pig races, pumpkin patch, kettle corn, caramel apples, zipline adventure park and much more!
- Through Saturday, October 31st
- Gaylord Opryland
- Safe fall fun is closer than you think! Opryland’s family-friendly Halloween activities and all-ages seasonal entertainment offer fall fun with peace of mind. Events have been purposely redesigned to respect social distancing and an enhanced Commitment to Clean program with activities including a jack-o-lantern walk, trick-or-treating, scavenger hunts, animal encounters and more! Book your Goblins and Giggles package here.
- Through November 1st
- Lucky Ladd Farms, 4374 Rocky Glade Rd. Eagleville, TN
- Pumpkin Patch, Nashville Preds themed corn maze, apple cider, caramel popcorn, farm animals, children’s games and activities
- Through November 8th
- The Hermitage
- After dark this fall, embark on a distinctly spooky voyage at Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage as you explore the mansion, grounds and cemetery by lantern light. Along the way, guides present stories of strange encounters such as the ghosts of the Battle of New Orleans and Jackson’s infamous meeting with Tennessee’s Bell Witch. Beware of eerie encounters, possibly even with President Jackson himself. Ghost Tours launch at 7 p.m. and 9 p.m. from the breezeway. Tours also include a complimentary tasting from our Natchez Hills Winery tasting room. Please arrive early.
- Fridays through October
- Arrington Vineyards
- Food Truck Fridays take place near our Pavilion every Friday from 5-8pm beginning this May through October. Featuring FREE live music along with delicious food options from Simply Living Life’s Cottage and different food trucks through the summer!
- This week features multiple movies:
- Hotel Transylvania Friday at 6:30 p.m.
- Sinister Saturday at 6:30 p.m.
- Hocus Pocus Sunday at 5:30 p.m.
- The Field at Franklin, behind Rolling Hills Community Church (1810 Columbia Avenue, Franklin 37064)
- Drive-In to see with your family! Suggested ticket price per car is $35 but the organizers want everyone to pay what they are able to
- Fall Weekends; Saturdays 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., Fridays and Sundays, 2 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Deer Run (3845 Perkins Rd, Thompson’s Station, TN 37179)
- Grab a day pass to Deer Run for only $15-the day passes includes access to outdoor activities, games, outdoor movies, fall treats for purchase at the Creekside Eatery and additional activities like pedal karts, zip lines, giant swing for an extra charge. You can purchase your day pass here.
*Save the Date*
Enjoy a night out with delicious food, drinks and support West Nash Dream Center. Grab your tickets here