- Thursday, Jan. 2nd, Friday, Jan. 3rd, Saturday, Jan. 4th and Jan. 11th (10 a.m., 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. hikes)
- Owl’s Hill Nature Sanctuary (545 Beech Creek Rd. Brentwood
- Start the new year in the outdoors with a family-friendly hike followed by hot chocolate and roasted marshmallows. $10 per hiker
Nashville Home and Garden Show
- Saturday, Jan. 4th (10-6) and Sunday, Jan. 5th (10-5)
- The Fairgrounds
- FREE ADMISSION all weekend. At the Nashville Home and Garden show, you’ll find builders, contractors, kitchens, baths, garden displays, landscapers, pools, spas, security systems, garage doors, driveways, windows and much more!
- Through January 19th
- This hit musical comes to Nashville’s TPAC. Remaining tickets are limited. There’s also a digital lottery for $10 tickets (40 per show. Find lottery details here.
- Thursday, January 2nd and Saturday, January 4th (various times for mens and women’s games)
- Curb Event Center
- Cheer on the Bruins to a win! Grab a seat in the kid’s section and enjoy a free snack!
- When: November 23rd (Members) through January 5th (Closed on Christmas Day) Timed-ticketed event
- Where: Cheekwood Botanical Gardens
- What: Over one million lights, real reindeer, holiday carolers, meet Santa , explore the Cheekwood mansion, hop aboard the North Pole Express with Cheekwood’s new train depot featuring a slide, climbing net and more! There will also be Dog Photos with Santa! Find all the details here.
Zoolumination: Chinese Festival of Lights
- Through February 2nd (Nightly 5-9 p.m.)
- Nashville Zoo
- See the Zoo in a whole new light with the country’s largest Chinese lantern festival. Over 500 custom-made silk lanterns will be spread across 60 acres with elaborate displays along with some of your favorite Zoo animals, holiday-themed scenes and more!
- January 9-12
- Music City Center
- Over 300 boats and family friendly activities planned throughout the show including Boating Skills Virtual Trainer, Fishing 101 course, Discover-A-Boat Scavenger Hunt, Create-a-Crankbait station, Super Thursday one-day only with superhero meet and greets, Career Day, Miss Geico Racing Boat and special guest speakers and seminars.