- Friday, November 22nd from 2-6 p.m. and Saturday, November 23rd from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Plaid Rabbit + Properly Plaid (2164 Bandywood Drive, Nashville)
- Come shop A Boutique Christmas featuring local vendors! I’ll be there with a DIY Reindeer Food Station on Saturday from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
One of my favorite holiday events!!
- When: November 23rd (Members) through January 5th (Closed on Christmas Day) Timed-ticketed event
- Where: Cheekwood Botanical Gardens
- What: Over one million lights, real reindeer, holiday carolers, meet Santa , explore the Cheekwood mansion, hop aboard the North Pole Express with Cheekwood’s new train depot featuring a slide, climbing net and more! There will also be Dog Photos with Santa! Find all the details here.
- When: November 8th thru January 1, 2019
- Where: Opryland Hotel
- What: Three million twinkling lights, festive decor and beautiful sights! Other events on the property include ICE featuring A Christmas Story, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer: The Musical (Book by 12/2 and save $10 using code PC19 at RudolphMusicalNashville.com; Valid for 11-17-12/25 performances, excluding Saturdays for Prem Orchestra, Prem Mezzanine, Orchestra & Balcony ), Tubing, Ice Skating, Carriage Rides, Gingerbread Decorating, Reindeer Games Scavenger Hunt and much more! Find all the details here.
The Friends Shop Holiday Open House
- Sunday, November 24th from 2 to 5 p.m.
- The Home of Andrea Powell (409 Ellendale Avenue, Nashville)
- Shop and support the Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt
- When: November 22nd through December 31st
- First Tennessee Park
- Glow Nashville features one of the country’s tallest Christmas trees, millions of lights adorning larger-than-life sculptures, epic ice skating and tubing experiences, life-size Santa’s workshop and lots more family friendly activities. Purchase your tickets here.
- Friday, November 15th through December (Nightly 5-9 p.m.)
- Nashville Zoo
- See the Zoo in a whole new light with the country’s largest Chinese lantern festival. Over 500 custom-made silk lanterns will be spread across 60 acres with elaborate displays along with some of your favorite Zoo animals, holiday-themed scenes and more!
- Thursday, November 14th through Sunday, December 29th
- Nashville Children’s Theater
- There’s something mysterious about Sophie Kringle’s glamorous aunt. She serves Christmas cookies at teatime, even in July and there’s always a secretive trip every year around the holidays! Come see more on the world premiere musical commissioned for Nashville audiences.
The Perfect Little Holiday Market
- Saturday, November 30th from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. (and ends with Germantown Tree Lighting)
- The Flats at Taylor Play (1515 5th Avenue. N, Nashville)
- Free admission to a market filled with 30+ vendors, food trucks and much more!