- Saturday, December 13th and Sunday, December 14th
- Downtown Franklin
- The 35th Annual Dickens of a Christmas recreates the time of Charles Dickens with costumed characters, roaming characters and street musicians, Vintage and Victorian craft demonstrations, free photos with Father Christmas, window display contest, family activities, snow photo area on the steps of the Williamson County courthouse, food court area, live entertainment and much more!
- Friday, December 13th (Preview Market from 6-9 p.m.) and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- The Nashville Fairgrounds
- The annual Porter Flea Holiday Market will feature dozens of vendors selling apparel, accessories, home goods, furniture, jewelry and paper goods.
- Thursday, December 12th through Sunday, December 22nd
- Tennessee Performing Arts Center
- Aladdin and His Winter Wish is the ultimate family holiday show playing at TPAC!
- When: November 23rd (Members) through January 5th (Closed on Christmas Day) Timed-ticketed event
- Where: Cheekwood Botanical Gardens
- What: Over one million lights, real reindeer, holiday carolers, meet Santa , explore the Cheekwood mansion, hop aboard the North Pole Express with Cheekwood’s new train depot featuring a slide, climbing net and more! There will also be Dog Photos with Santa! Find all the details here.
- When: November 8th thru January 1, 2019
- Where: Opryland Hotel
- What: Three million twinkling lights, festive decor and beautiful sights! Other events on the property include ICE featuring A Christmas Story, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer: The Musical (Book by 12/2 and save $10 using code PC19 at RudolphMusicalNashville.com; Valid for 11-17-12/25 performances, excluding Saturdays for Prem Orchestra, Prem Mezzanine, Orchestra & Balcony ), Tubing, Ice Skating, Carriage Rides, Gingerbread Decorating, Reindeer Games Scavenger Hunt and much more! Find all the details here.
- Friday, November 15th through December (Nightly 5-9 p.m.)
- Nashville Zoo
- See the Zoo in a whole new light with the country’s largest Chinese lantern festival. Over 500 custom-made silk lanterns will be spread across 60 acres with elaborate displays along with some of your favorite Zoo animals, holiday-themed scenes and more!
- Thursday, November 14th through Sunday, December 29th
- Nashville Children’s Theater
- There’s something mysterious about Sophie Kringle’s glamorous aunt. She serves Christmas cookies at teatime, even in July and there’s always a secretive trip every year around the holidays! Come see more on the world premiere musical commissioned for Nashville audiences.
Through Jan. 20th (Mondays and Tuesdays are closed)
The Fountains at Gateway, Murfreesboro
Third annual Winterfest at Fountains at Gateway are hosting ice skating and holiday activities through the season.
- When: November 16- Jan. 4th
- Where: James Ward Agricultural Center (945 E. Baddour Parkway, Lebanon)
- What: The Dancing Lights of Christmas returns for it’s 8th consecutive season. Light displays, Christmas tunes and Santa’s village.