Join The Nashville Book Club for dinner at Greenery Co. on Sunday, April 18th from 5 to 7 p.m. We will enjoy complimentary appetizers, dutch treat dinner as we chat about our favorite books. Bring any books that you would like to trade. RSVP to [email protected] if you plan to attend.
- Saturday, April 17th and Sunday, April 18th
- Treat your four-legged friend to a stroll through the gardens at the height of spring and take advantage of some gorgeous pet photo opps. Make sure to walk your pup through the Carell Dogwood Garden, the centerpiece of Cheekwood’s Nationally Accredited Cornus Collection®, and begin your tour of one of the largest documented dogwood collections in North America. Reserve your tickets in advance here.
- Saturday, April 17th
- Franklin Location (Sleepyhead Coffee Pop Up 10-5) and East Nashville (Hattie Jane’s Creamery pop up 11-5)
- Stop by Flora’s Franklin or East Nashville location to celebrate their 5th birthday with sweet treats! There will also be a giveaway for a pink princess philodendron!
- Sunday, April 18th from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- The Gentle Barn
- Grab delicious samples, pastries, and coffee from Hanna Bees Coffee & 3rd Eye High. Enjoy them picnic style BYOB (Bring Your Own Blanket) and then head over to meet your new furry friends! Hug Milo the cow, feed Lolli the goat and cuddle turkeys! Rsvp and purchase tickets here. 100% ticket proceeds go to The Gentle Barn
Picasso. Figures, an exhibition from the incomparable collection of the Musée national Picasso-Paris, offers an in-depth look at Pablo Picasso’s career-long fascination with the human figure as a means of expressing a range of subjects and emotions. Featuring approximately 75 paintings, works on paper, and sculptures, Picasso. Figures makes its sole U.S. appearance in Nashville in the Frist’s Ingram Gallery from February 5 through May 2, 2021. Advance timed entry tickets for this exhibition are available. Reserve your tickets here.
Concerts at The Caverns Above Ground
- Through Sunday May 28, 2021
- The Caverns Above Ground—a new socially-distanced music venue. For healthy and safety precautions, guests will arrive at staggered times, be asked COVID-19 screening questions, receive a temperature check, and enjoy the show from socially distanced pods. Guests are allowed to bring their own chairs (seating will not be provided). Food, beverages, and merchandise can be ordered through an app and be delivered without any contact. Guests can purchase a 2-person, 4-person, or 6-person pod. Ticket prices vary. See the line up here.
Come enjoy a brunch board from Rose and Plum Living, hear from local author, Ami McConnell. Event benefits Faithfully Restored. Tickets are limited, purchase here.
I am teaming up with Sweethaven, Kelly Watson and Lele Fain Photography for a sweet Mother’s Day Event! Join us for Blooms and Bites at Sweethaven on Saturday, May 8th. You can pick up your picnic including a charcuterie box from Rose and Plum Living, turkish t-towel and sweet treats to enjoy around the lake! We will also have make your own bouquets and local shops to browse. Tickets available here.
NASHVILLE BALLET FAMILY FUN ALL MONTH LONG
Join us April 23–May 23 for Family Day– a virtual experience full of ballet stories, crafts, and activities guaranteed to spark imaginations and entertain the whole family! Curated to engage active minds, Family Day includes over four hours of virtual on-demand content that children can enjoy anytime (and as many times as they want!) throughout the whole month.