- When: Thursday, April 5th through Sunday, April 8th
- Where: Music City Center
- What: Shop, sample and enjoy fashion shows, top chefs and celebrity guests. Sunday is the Mother-Daught Day featuring a cake decorating contest. $11 in advance, $13 at the door, $6 for ages 6-12 and ages 5 and under are free.
- When: Monday, April 2nd through Sunday, April 8th
- Where: Maury County Park (1018 Maury County Park Drive Columbia, TN)
- What: Mule shows, contests, dancing, live music, arts and crafts, food, kid’s activities and more!
- When: Saturday, April 7th from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Where: Nashville Fair Grounds
- What: The Nashville VegFest promotes a plant based, healthy, cruelty free lifestyle. Local, regional and national exhibitors.
- When: Friday, April 6th at 7 p.m.
- Where: Dyer Observatory
- What: A Vanderbilt astronomer speaks on a current topic of interest and answers questions. Advanced Registration required. $6.24
- When: Friday, April 6th from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Where: Warner Nature Park
- What: Enjoy an evening hayride through the woods of Warner Park! $10 participation fee per family
- When: Saturday, April 7th from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Where: Historic Mansker’s Station (Moss Wright Park, 705 Caldwell Dr.)
- What: Experience Frontier Life watching skilled demonstrators and artists, live music, picnic and shop for unique items at the Visitor’s Center Gift Shop.
- When: Saturday, April 7th from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Where: Edgehill Village
- What: Outdoor music and food celebration benefits the Organized Neighbors of Edgehill.
- When: Saturday, April 7th from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Where: Arrington Vineyards
- What: Enjoy live bluegrass and jazz music in two different settings around the Vineyard
**Check out more upcoming Spring Events**
*The Nashville Mom Upcoming Events*
Brunch Babes: Friday, April 13th at 10 a.m., Five Daughters Bakery; 12th South
Shopping and Sips with Lilly Pulitzer and Natasha from Hello Happiness Blog: Saturday, April 14th from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Come shop with us, have snacks and drinks and awesome swag bags for the first 25 shoppers!
Belmont Baseball Game Tailgate: Sunday, April 22nd at 1 p.m. Join me and my family to watch the Belmont Bruins take on Jacksonville State in baseball. The game is FREE to attend. Bring a lunch, snacks and enjoy an afternoon at the ball fields!