- Saturday, April 9th
- Local authors will take the First Horizon Performance stage to share stories, including This is Nashville. Illustrator, Candler Reynolds will be reading at 11:30 a.m. Parnassus will be on hand selling our books too! Nashville Soccer Club Mascot, Tempo will close out the day with a book at 12:30!
Nolensville Buttercup Festival
- Sunday, April 10th
- Nolensville Road, Nolensville
- Annual Historic Nolensville Buttercup Festival. April Festival event featuring food, games, art vendors, & Nolensville Historical Society
- Thursday, March 10th through April 10th
- Nashville’s favorite spring tradition is back with more than 250,000 tulips, daffodils and spring blooming bulbs, workshops, wellness activities, live music, beer gardens, TOTS children’s activities and more!
Nashville Cherry Blossom Festival
- Saturday, April 9th from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Nashville Public Square
- Cherry Blossom Walk begins at 9:30 a.m., Japanese music and dance, Japanese food trucks and vendors and lots more!
- Through May 8th
- Gaylord Opryland
- Get ready to Spring It On with an itinerary full of family-friendly seasonal escapes. Once Upon A Spring includes events and activities, including a spring-inspired scavenger hunt, cookie decorating, and more!
- Through July 31st
- Nashville Zoo
- Journey back in time and come face-to-face with 20 Jurassic beasts along a hidden path at Nashville Zoo’s third installation of DinoTrek. Watch as these giant life-sized animatronic dinosaurs hiss, spit, move, and roar on this wild prehistoric adventure! See all the dinos featured » DinoTrek is NOT included with Zoo admission or membership. Tickets can be purchased online, at the Zoo’s Entry Village or at the entrance to the exhibit.