- Friday, August 20th (6 p.m.- 10) and Saturday, August 21st (5 p.m.-10 p.m.)
- Percy Warner Equestrian Park
- This unique bluegrass music series is one of Nashville’s most popular outdoor events, attracting families, friends, and dog lovers from all over to hear local musicians play together under the full moon in one of Nashville’s most picturesque settings: Percy Warner Park Equestrian Center. Food trucks will be onsite
- Weekly performances (Thursdays-Sundays) from Thursday, August 12th to Sunday, September 19th
- Shakespeare in the Park, a summer production of Shakespeare’s best-known works, will take place at OneC1ty for the 2021 season. Admission is free but a $10 donation is suggested.
- Thursdays, August 19th and 26th from 5 to 9 p.m.
- Bring your pooch for a furry-friend stroll through the gardens at Cheekwood. Dogs must be on a leash and please clean up after your dog. This event is included with General Admission.
- Friday, August 20th at 7 p.m.
- Fifth and Broadway
- You don’t want to miss the Inaugural Titans Battle of the Bands at the Assembly Hall Rooftop Showcase Stage on Friday, August 20th at 7pm. Five up and coming bands of all genres will compete for a Gibson Guitar Equipment prize pack and the opportunity to perform at halftime during the Titans vs. Dolphins game on Sunday, January 2! Tickets are $25
- Through Saturday, August 21st
- James E. Ward Agricultural Center (945 E. Baddour Parkway, Lebanon)
- Rides, contests, fair food, vendors and lots of fun for the whole family!
- Fridays in August
- Nashville Zoo
- Kroger Plus Card holders can score buy one, get one free admission to the Nashville Zoo as part of its annual Kroger Safari Fridays deal. Present your card (sign-up for free in-store or on Kroger’s website) at the zoo’s ticket booth on Fridays in August to receive the promotion
- Saturday, August 21st from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Lucky Ladd
- Fresh roasted corn on the cob, Corn Eating and Corn Shucking Competitions. Kids can cool off on the inflatable water slides, splash pad and bubble blast.