- When: Dec. 1st through the 23rd
- Where: The Fontanel
- What: Stroll through Dickens Village and immerse yourself in the illuminated story A Christmas Carol
- When: Friday, Dec. 1st from 5:30-8:30 p.m.
- Where: The Square, Downtown Franklin
- What: Join the city of Franklin to kick off the holiday season with the tree lighting! There will be live music by Matthew West, a surprise appearance from the Opryland Grinch and free photos with Santa on the steps of the historic courthouse. Also, stop by the Franklin Visitor’s Center for free photo booth fun from ShutterBooth Nashville
- When: Saturday, Dec. 2nd at 7:30 a.m.
- Where: Nissan Stadium
- What: Music City’s most festive 5K invites elves, grinches and sugar plum fairies to light the way for Santa’s arrival at the Nashville Christmas Parade. This is a family friendly event and everyone is invited to participate!
- When: Saturday, Dec. 2nd at 8:30 a.m.
- Where: Bluegrass Yacht and Country Club, Hendersonville
- What: Join Santa for a breakfast buffet, pictures, crafts and live entertainment
- When: Saturday, Dec. 2nd from 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Where: Green Door Gourtmet, 7007 River Road Pike, Nashville
- What: Local vendors, hot apple cider, snacks, holiday music, door prizes and local gifts and treats! Gift wrapping, tips on how to host a holiday party and much more!
- When: Saturday, Dec. 2nd at 9 a.m. (other dates/times available)
- Where: Cheekwood
- What: Treat your family to a sweet afternoon of tasty fun with Gingerbread Workshop featuring houses made by Crumb de la Crumb bakery
- When: Saturday, Dec. 2nd from 2-4 p.m.
- Where: Jollifrogs, 8074 Highway 100 Nashville
- What: Expectant and New Moms, invite your friends and come out for a fun afternoon filled with free goodies, gifts, raffles, resources and more!
- When: Saturday, Dec. 2nd- Dec. 23rd (various times/dates)
- Where: Tennessee Performing Arts Center
- What: Celebrating 10 years of awe-inspiring magic and dazzling holiday cheer, Nashville Nutcracker will ring in the season with all-new magical elements! Come see this beautiful performance!
Sylvan Park Mom’s Club Holiday Market
- When: Sunday, Dec. 3rd 1-5 p.m.
- Where: St. Ann’s Catholic Church, 5101 Charlotte Ave. Nashville
- What: Join local mom vendors to get your holiday shopping done! Crafts, jewelry, home decor, personalized gifts and more!
We are joining with some of our favorite Nashville small businesses for a Holiday Open House! Next Thursday, Dec. 7th from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Stop by for snacks, sips and shopping! Shops include Alyn Vaughn, Ceremony + Fuss, The French Bleu Farmhouse, Sugar Bit and Summer’s Sweet Shop. Sitting Made Simple will also be there providing treats! Please join us! 944A Glendale Lane Nashville
**More Holiday Events and Guides can be found here…