It’s here, the last weekend before Christmas! Here are a few last minute happenings for this weekend!
- When: Dec. 21 through 23 (check their site for times)
- Where: The Factory at Franklin
- What: Experience the winter wonderland with a show based on C.S. Lewis’ novel, The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe
- When: Friday, Dec. 22nd at 10 a.m.
- Where: American Girl Store at Cool Springs Galleria
- What: Enjoy a holiday brunch and decorate cookies with Mrs. Claus. Registration is required, $15
- When: Friday, Dec. 22nd from 6 -9 p.m.
- Where: Patterson Park Community Center, Murfreesboro
- What: Enjoy dinner, splash in the indoor pool and make an ornament craft. Can purchase tickets in advance $5 or at the door $7
- When: Saturday, Dec. 23rd at 10:30 a.m.
- Where: The Country Music Hall of Fame
- What: Write a holiday song as a group in this introductory workshop. Nashville-based songwriter, producer and multi-instrumentalist Adam Ollendorff will teach the fundamentals of songwriting. This class geared for ages 7 and up will take place in the Taylor Swift Education Center. Admission is included with a museum ticket. *Tennessee children ages 18 and under from Cheatham, Davidson, Robertson, Rutherford, Sumner, Williamson and Wilson counties receive free museum admission as part of the Community Counts: Museum Program for Locals. Up to two accompanying adults receive 25 percent off admission. Proof of residency required.
- When: Saturday, Dec. 23rd at 11 a.m.
- Where: The Nashville Symphony
- What: Get in the holiday spirit with this special concert featuring all your favorite holiday songs! There will also be a short film, The Snowman, based on the beloved children’s book by Raymond Briggs. Starting at 10 a.m., there will be family-friendly pre-concert activities such as an instrumental petting zoo, crafts, a book nook and photos with Santa! **Seating is very limited so get your tickets now!
- When: Sunday, Dec. 24th at 2 p.m.
- Where: The Ryman
- What: The Moscow Ballet presents its holiday class
*Merry Christmas to all the Nashville families out there!! Thank you for being a part of The Nashville Mom! We can’t wait to start a new year! Many blessings!! ✨✨✨