The Nashville Mom Pottery Playdate
- When: Friday, Feb. 2nd at 10:30 a.m.
- Where: BrushFire Pottery, 4004 Hillsboro Pike Nashville, TN 37215
- What: Join us for some creative fun at BrushFire Pottery! Free snacks and coffee! The studio fee is $7 and then you can select your piece of pottery. RSVP to [email protected]
- When: Saturday, Feb. 3rd from 9 a.m. -12 p.m.
- Where: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Cream in 12th South
- What: Join Jeni’s for Ice Cream for Breakfast Day! Not only can you treat yourself to a scoop first thing in the morning but it’s for a good cause too! 50% of all sales will benefit the She Should Run organization.
- When: Saturday, Feb. 3rd at 9 a.m.
- Where: Cheekwood
- What: The Middle Tennessee Scholastic Art Awards features the work of regional students in grades 7-12 before they go to New York for national judging. On exhibit through March 4th.
- When: Saturday, Feb. 3rd from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Where: Cool Springs Galleria
- What: Come learn about more than 75 local day camps and away camps as you plan your child’s summer adventures
- When: Sunday, Feb. 4th at 12, 1 and 2 p.m.
- Where: Hatch Show Print at The Country Music Hall of Fame
- What: Create prints using letterpress at the historic Hatch Show Print. Visit the Hall of Fame’s website for more information on free student admission through the Community Counts Program
- When: Through Feb. 11th (dates and times vary)
- Where: Nashville Children’s Theatre
- What: See Ezra Jack Keats stories comes to life on stage!
#thenashvillemom #kidfriendlynashville #weekendhappenings
*Sweeten The Day Valentine’s Special*
Sweeten the Day is on a mission to make the world a sweeter place, one dessert, donation, and delight-filled moment at a time!