- Tonight at from 5 to 8 p.m.
- 416 Mary Lindsay Polk Dr. Suite 503 Franklin, 37067
- Please join me with Enablr Therapy and certified Speech Language Pathologist, Jessica Miner for an evening of educational demonstrations and therapy “walkthroughs”.
- This is a free event! Come take a seat and allow our certified therapist to walk you through how to spot the signs of early developmental delays in children as well as providing some easy techniques and solutions that can be applied at home. There will also be time allocated for some extensive Q+A as well as much more.
- Light refreshments will be provided and parking is free. Materials will be provided for the evening but we recommend bringing a pen and paper.
- Various dates through March 14th
- Nashville Public Library
- Join Duke Ellington, the great master of Jazz as he takes us on a musical journey with puppets of all sorts in this special presentation produced by the Nashville Jazz Workshop in cooperation with Wishing Chair Productions. Recommended for ages 2-8 but all are welcome.
- Friday, January 31st through March 1st
- Orchids in the Mansion features a stylized interpretation of a classical orangery and occupies the historic loggia with large palms, tropical foliage and an array of colorful orchids. The orchids are also displayed throughout the historically redecorated Mansion and present a series of period room interventions to explore how the Cheek family likely brought nature indoors and decorated their home. This event is free for members, and included with General Admission.
- Every Saturday
- Plaza Mariachi
- Art, story time, music, dancing and kid friendly activities. FREE This week includes Mr. Bond’s Science Guy from 12-12:45, face painting, Miss Rose and Uncle Gus and much more!
- Friday, February 28th from 6 to 9 p.m.
- Nashville Farmer’s Market
- The Ronald McDonald House’s mission is to keep families close by providing essential resources and a “home away from home” for families of critically ill children receiving inpatient or outpatient medical care at Nashville area hospitals. The Triple Sip is an annual event to benefit RMHC including drink tastings, small plates and desserts prepared by Nashville restaurants, live music and a silent auction. Purchase your tickets here.
- Through Saturday, February 29th
- Madame Tussauds, Opry Mills
- Now through the 29th, Tennessee residents can visit the music-themed wax attraction for only $10 plus tax with proof of residency. (A savings of 50%) Madame Tussauds Nashville attraction is an interactive wax experience where guests have the unique opportunity to get up close and personal with some of the world’s biggest musical icons. Built to honor Music City and its deep roots into America’s history, Madame Tussauds hosts visitors from across the globe as they enjoy a historical walk through America’s musical past and present with vivid scenes supporting the colorful cast of figures. Learn more at MadameTussaudsNashville.com.
- Saturday, February 29th at 10 a.m.
- AR Workshop Franklin
- Spend your Saturday crafting away with a DIY workshop with your choice of wooden project. See their website for design options
- Saturday, February 29th (10 a.m.-Kids 1 mile and 10:30-5K)
- 520 39th Avenue North, Nashville, TN 37209
- The 6th Annual West Nash DC 5K kicks off this Saturday. Their 5K is about running together as a community and their hope is to raise funds to continue the Dream Center ministries.
- Saturday, February 29th and Sunday, March 1st
- Nashville Zoo
- Children are invited to bring their favorite teddy bear or stuffed animal friend to Nashville Zoo’s annual Teddy Bear Clinic presented by Swauger Pediatric Dentistry at the Zoo’s HCA Healthcare Veterinary Center.
- Nashville Zoo’s Veterinary Department will be on call from 10:00 am – 3:00 pm to perform routine checkups on your child’s stuffed animal. The clinic is FREE with Zoo admission. No registration is necessary.
- During the event, there will be animal artifacts and learning experiences with Zoo Docents, crafts, veterinarian dress-up play, a photo booth, animal encounters and more. Children will receive a certificate of Beary Good Health at the end of the checkup.
- Nashville Zoo is also participating in Nashville Fire Department, WKRN News 2 and Nashville’s i106.7’s annual Teddy Bear Drive to collect teddy bears for the The Nashville Children’s Alliance and first responders throughout Middle Tennessee. We’ll have a bin set up to collect brand new teddy bears for children in need on both event days.
Sunday, March 8, 2020 from 7–9 pm
The 18th annual Taste of Williamson, presented by Nissan, is a favorite of the local and regional community, featuring the area’s best food and beverages.
CoolSprings Galleria hosts this food sampling event, where ticket holders meet chefs, sip a favorite beverage, taste restaurant offerings, and enjoy musical entertainment as they stroll from station to station.
Event proceeds benefit United Way of Greater Nashville and our partner agencies. United, we envision a community where every person– no matter their background, circumstance, or zip code– has an equal chance of a better life and bright future. We all win when a child succeeds in school, when families are financially stable, and when people are well.