Our Top Picks:
- We can’t wait to check out the Teddy Bear Clinic at the Zoo this Saturday. Bring your favorite stuffed friend for the Zoo veterinarians to give a check up. We hear there will be Valentine’s treats, too!
- If you’re still looking for something fun to do for a Valentine’s date, we thing the Grand Dance at Homestead Manor sounds like a blast. Grab your tickets now!
Friday, February 12:
- Planting the Seed– Warner Park Nature Center, 10:00
Saturday, February 13:
- Floral Pop Up Shop with Aimee Siegel– OAK Nashville, 10:00
- Owl be Your Valentine– Warner Park Nature Center, 10:00
- Teddy Bear Clinic– Nashville Zoo, 10:00
- Junior Chef Classes– Williams-Sonoma, 10:00
- Saturday Storytime– Parnassus, 10:30
- Galentines Day Pop up– Atmalogy, 11:00
- Valentine’s Grand Dance– Homestead Manor, 8:00 (mom & dad only)
Sunday, February 14:
- Nashville Chili Festival– Yazoo Brewing Company, 12:00
Make sure to check out our Events schedule for things to do during the week!