- Sunday, July 4th
- Downtown Nashville
- Celebrate Independence Day 2021 with headliner Brad Paisley during the FREE Let Freedom Sing! Music City July 4th event in Downtown Nashville. This 4th of July will feature the largest fireworks show in Nashville history with the pyrotechnics synchronized to a live performance by the GRAMMY-winning Nashville Symphony. Kid-friendly scavenger hunt, food trunks and more! Find all the details here. **Stay tuned for an exciting announcement from BRAD!
- Sunday, July 4th from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Crockett Park (1500 Volunteer Pkwy
- Brentwood, Tennessee 37027)
- Tim and Akers and the Smoking Section will perform for the summer concert series
- Sunday, July 4th from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- East Park (700 Woodland Street, Nashville)
- The FREE annual Music City Hot Chicken Festival brings together the local community and visitors to celebrate the uniquely-Nashville dish, Hot Chicken. It all kicks off at noon with the Fire Truck Parade. Visitors can enjoy Hot Chicken from Nashville’s best Hot Chicken establishments, cold beer from Yazoo, and other delicious edibles from local vendors. Live music from local bands keeps the “Nashville” vibe going all day long and visitors can look on while five teams try their hand at cooking up their version of Hot Chicken in the Amateur Cooking Competition. All proceeds from the festival benefit the Friends of Shelby Park and Bottoms
- Sunday, July 4th from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Downtown Franklin
- This year’s 4th of July Celebration, will focus on family fun including, great music, quality crafts, tasty food, and antique cars. There will also be a children’s parade. Find the schedule here.
- Sunday, July 4th from at 3 p.m.
- The Watertown Chamber of Commerce is hosting an annual parade in Watertown in honor of Independence Day. Bring your squirt guns because it’s time for “Stars, Stripes and Squirt Guns“! There is also a NO SQUIRT ZONE! Find more details and apply to be in the parade here.
- Sunday, July 4th from 7 to 9 p.m.
- 3279 Southall Road Football Fields – Back of Property Franklin, TN 37064
- Food trucks, inflatables with water and fireworks! Bring towels and chairs to sit on!
- Sunday, July 4th from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Moss-Wright Park (745 Caldwell Drive37072 Goodlettsville , TN)
- The City of Goodlettsville celebrates Independence Day on the 4th of July in Moss-Wright Park. The event begins at 4:00pm and concludes after the fireworks display, which is scheduled to begin at 9:00pm. A Kids Zone will be provided with inflatables, games, and fireman’s foam. Wristbands can be purchased for the kid’s zone the day of the event for $10.00 each. Bring a picnic blanket and chairs and enjoy food from one of the many vendors before the fireworks display begins. The event concludes with a spectacular fireworks display set to music. Food Vendors – Bob’s Fish Fry, Linda’s Perfect Platters, Kona Ice of North Nashville, and Moose City Ice Cream
- Thursday, July 1st through Sunday, July 4th
- First Horizon Park
- Cheer on our hometown team during home games this weekend
- Fridays during July and August
- Nashville Zoo
- Kroger Plus Card holders can score buy one, get one free admission to the Nashville Zoo as part of its annual Kroger Safari Fridays deal. Present your card (sign-up for free in-store or on Kroger’s website) at the zoo’s ticket booth on Fridays in July and August to receive the promotion.
Join me for an Ice Cream Social at Hattie Janes in Franklin next Wednesday, July 8th from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. We will have giveaways, goodie bags, and waffle cone Wednesday!
Our friends at FELD Entertainment are returning to Nashville with full capacity crowds and offering you 20% off tickets to see Monster Jam here at Bridgestone Arena – July 17th & 18th! Use the promo code below and get your tickets today!
USE CODE: MJ2XLN