- Through the 17th
- Find the participating restaurants here
- The Nashville Scene’s 8th annual Burger Week is every foodie’s favorite week of the year — Nashville’s best burger joints serve up their tastiest burgs for just $7! Customers who dine out at participating restaurants across the city can taste these specialties and vote to crown the best burger in town.
- Thursday, July 14th at 6:30 p.m.
- Bicentennial Capitol State Park
- NightLight 615 is a social outdoor film series featuring the best of cinema along with local breweries, local wineries, and local food trucks— all under a summer night sky. Think of it as a picnic at night to watch a movie with a ton of friends PLUS beer, wine, food, live music, and some of the best that Nashville has to offer. Must be 21+ to enter
Evening in the Garden: You Pick Flower Event
- Saturday, July 16th from 4 pm to 8 pm
- By Faith Farm
- Come spend a lovely summer evening in the gardens at By Faith Farm as you pick beautiful blooms to create your own gorgeous floral bouquet to take home. The You Pick event is the farm’s biggest fundraiser of the year, the proceeds of which go directly back to the farm, allowing us to grow wholesome fruits and vegetables to donate to local food banks. Your ticket purchase includes one 32-oz Ball jar to use as your vase to take home. Additional vases may be purchased for $25 each.
- Friday, July 15th from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Percy Warner Park Equestrian Center
- This unique bluegrass music series is one of Nashville’s most popular outdoor events. Attracting families, friends, and dog lovers from all over to hear local musicians play together under the full moon in one of Nashville’s most picturesque settings: Percy Warner Park Equestrian Center. Join us for a night of traditional bluegrass music and dinner from local food trucks.
- Fridays in July and August
- Nashville Zoo
- Kroger Plus Card holders can purchase buy one, get one Nashville Zoo tickets. Kroger Safari Friday tickets are only available for purchase in-person with your Kroger Plus Card.
- Through September 4th
- Cheekwood’s newest exhibit is COLORSCAPES, a perception of the physical world through color. This immersive experience takes place around Cheekwood, including indoor and outdoor installations.
- Through September 5th
- Gaylord Opryland
- Enjoy all things family-friends with pirates, princesses and loads of fun! Guests can expect activities such as The Captain’s Hidden Treasure Escape Room, The Shiny Stash Scavenger Hunt, Royal Tots Tea & Treats, Delta Riverboat Ride, and more.