- Beginning this Thursday, July 16th (Thursday-Sunday each week)
- Liberty Grace Barn in Columbia
- Head to Liberty Grace and enjoy a day picking sunflowers! Find more details here
- Fridays through October
- Arrington Vineyards
- Food Truck Fridays take place near our Pavilion every Friday from 5-8pm beginning this May through October. Featuring FREE live music along with delicious food options from Simply Living Life’s Cottage and different food trucks through the summer!
- July 18-January 10, 2021
- Chihuly at Cheekwood will feature large-scale installations in the gardens of the historic estate as well as pedestal works presented in the art galleries. Outdoor installations will include two pieces on the newly-accessible Ann & Monroe Carell Jr. Family Sculpture Trail, as well as two new, site-specific works created for this exhibition. A monumental sculpture will be on view in the Frist Learning Center Great Hall. Visitors may view the exhibition during the daytime as well as during special Chihuly Nights hours on Thursday through Sunday.
- Saturdays through September, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. (arrive by 12:30 to have enough time)
- By Faith Farm, 7721 Whites Creek Pike, Joelton TN 37080
- Take a picnic lunch, snacks and pick a bouquet of farm flowers for $25. Profits from our You Pick days will go towards planting and growing food for this season and beyond! Benefits Second Harvest Food Bank.
Jefferson Street Community Outreach
- Saturday, July 18th from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Jefferson Street Sound (2004 Jefferson Street, Nashville 37208)
- Jefferson Street Sound Museum will host our 1st Annual Community Outreach event and will provide a meal and disperse personal hygiene items to more than 200 residents in the North Nashville community who have suffered so much from the tornado and pandemic over the last couple of months. The goal for this event is to provide support, encouragement, and togetherness amongst our residents during this time of uncertainty. All health protocols and social distancing will be implemented in accordance with Metro’s Covid-19 Health Task Force.