Friday, September 1:
- When: Friday, September 1 from 4 p.m. until 11 p.m.
- Where: Public Square Park, 1 Public Square Nashville, TN
- What: Music by Sheryl Crow, Drew Holcomb and the Neighbors, Goodbye June and More
- When: Friday, September 1st at 6 p.m.
- Where: The Nashville Zoo
- What: The last Zoovie of the season, enjoy a fun family night under the stars. Games, inflatables, crafts, and after-hour access to the carousel and zipline! Zootopia is the feature. Free for Zoo members.
Saturday, September 2nd:
- When: Saturday, September 2nd from 10- 11 a.m.
- Where: Little Art House, 2104 Acklen Avenue Nashville, TN
- What: Join the Little Art House in celebrating summer just a little longer by making tie dyed t-shirts *Registration is required
- When: Saturday, September 2nd at 10:30
- Where: Country Music Hall of Fame, Taylor Swift Education Center
- What: Learn how to swing your partner and do-si-do in this family fun introduction to square dancing. This activity is designed for guests 5 and up. *Children ages 18 from Cheatham, Davidson, Robertson, Rutherford, Sumner, Williamson and Wilson counties receive free admission through the Community Counts program. Up to two accompanying adults receive 25% off admission. Proof of residency required.
Sunday, September 3rd:
- When: August 30-September 10th
- Where: Under the White Big Top (near Opryland) 2750 Pennington Bend Road, Nashville
- What: A one of a kind theatrical equestrian experience
Monday, September 4th:
- When: Monday, September 4th
- Where: 3rd Avenue South Franklin, TN
- What: The 39th Annual Franklin Classic benefits Mercy Community Healthcare. Live music, a free Fun Zone, vendors, and more. The race will include a 10K Run, 5k Run/Walk, a 1K Kids Run.
The Nashville Mom Special Event: Wednesday, September 6th
The Nashville Mom Book Drive Party benefitting Ride for Reading
- When: Wednesday, September 6th at 10 a.m.
- Where: Bound Books 158 Front Street, Franklin TN
- (Alternate locations are Pure Barre Westhaven; Bfab Fitness 1850 General George Patton Dr #E, Franklin; Ride for Reading Headquarters 1515 Elm Hill Pike, Nashville)
- What: Join us to collect books for local organization, Ride for Reading. Our books will go directly to low-income areas around our city. We will be delivering our collected books to Shayne Elementary in Antioch. We will have coffee and treats from Summer’s Sweet Shoppe. Also, everyone who donates will receive an entry to win a gift certificate to Bound Books!