- Thursday, March 10th through April 10th
- Nashville’s favorite spring tradition is back with more than 250,000 tulips, daffodils and spring blooming bulbs, workshops, wellness activities, live music, beer gardens, TOTS children’s activities and more!
- Through July 31st
- Nashville Zoo
- Journey back in time and come face-to-face with 20 Jurassic beasts along a hidden path at Nashville Zoo’s third installation of DinoTrek. Watch as these giant life-sized animatronic dinosaurs hiss, spit, move, and roar on this wild prehistoric adventure! DinoTrek is NOT included with Zoo admission or membership. Tickets can be purchased online, at the Zoo’s Entry Village or at the entrance to the exhibit.
Nashville Art Teachers: Beyond the Classroom Exhibit
- March 4th through August 28th
- Frist Museum
- The Frist Art Museum’s new exhibit features the many difficulties teachers faced during the pandemic. Davidson County art teachers’ works will be on display.
Goo Goo Chocolate Making Class/Book Signing
Use code NMOM10 for 10% off the class
Easter Event with Faithfully Restored/Book Signing
Bound Books-Friday, April 1st Time TBD
Ellen and Grace-Tuesday, April 5th from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Reading Day at Cheekwood with illustrator, Candler Reynolds, April 9th
Nashville Ballet Family Day-April 24th from 12 to 4 p.m.
Landmark Books Signing-April 30th from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.