Country Music Cluster Dog Show
- When: Thursday, March 8 through Sunday, March 11
- Where: Williamson County Ag Expo Park
- What: The Nashville and Tullahoma Kennel Clubs host this dog show with variety of breeds participating.
Meet Me at The Zoo: Princesses
- When: Saturday, March 10th from 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Where: The Nashville Zoo
- What: The Nashville Zoo will host a pack of popular princesses! The princess-themed event will offer guests a chance to meet, get autographs and take photos with the princesses.
- When: Saturday, March 10th (10 a.m. and 2 p.m.) and Sunday, March 11th at 2 p.m.
- Where: The Historic Sam Davis House
- What: Enjoy a Victorian era tea party with tea and light refreshments. Registration required in advanced.
Silly Saturday: Johnny Appleseed Day
- When: Saturday, March 10th at 10 a.m.
- Where: Smyrna Outdoor Adventure Center
- What: *FREE* Learn the tale of Johnny Appleseed and leave with an apple tree plant of your own.
- When: Saturday, March 10th from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Where: Bledsoe’s Fort Historial Park (2923 Hartsville Pike, Castalian Springs, TN 37031)
- What: Get in the St. Patrick’s Day spirit with live Irish music, special Irish brew, Delaney’s Street Eats! food truck, and more! Tour an Irish castle, listen to Irish ghost stories and watch games of hurling and Gaelic football. A costume contest will be held for the best festive outfits and prizes will be awarded! $5 per vehicle
- When: Saturday, March 10th (3 and 7 p.m.)
- Where: Ryman Auditorium
- What: The youngest contestant to win NBC’s America’s Got Talent bring her ventriloquism skills to the Ryman!
Bar Method Nashville/Ceri Hoover Event
- When: Friday, March 10th through Sunday, March 12th
- Where: Ceri Hoover (2905 12th Ave. S, Nashville)
- What: Bar Method and Ceri Hoover will be collecting home collection and purse essentials (snacks, sunscreen, sanitary products, etc.) to donate to Room in the Inn benefitting homeless women in our community. Ceri Hoover will also be hosting a popup shop in the Bar Method Studio on Friday from 8:15 a.m. to 1 p.m.