- When: Friday, May 25th from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Where: The Nashville Zoo
- What: Come enjoy an outdoor family-friendly movie, inflatables, games, crafts and more!
- When: Home games-Friday, May 25th through Tuesday, May 29th
- Where: First Tennessee Park
- What: Cheer on the hometown baseball team vs. Oklahoma City!
- When: Friday, May 25th from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Where: Warner Nature Park
- What: Bluegrass music, food trucks and more outdoor fun! $25 adults ($20 in advance), $10 ages 7-17 and 6 and under are free
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire in Concert
- When: Friday, May 25th through Sunday, May 27th (See website for times)
- Where: Schermerhorm Symphony Center
- What: Watch Harry Potter on the big screen while the Nashville Symphony performs the score.
- When: Saturday, May 26th at 11 a.m.
- Where: The Parthenon
- What: Join musician Bentley Caldwell for an exploration of music history, a book reading and children’s art activity
- When: Saturday, May 26th from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.
- Where: Shelby Bottoms Nature Center
- What: The new honeybees are a buzz! Stop by to learn more from the beekeeper